FBI torched Trump's safe and found...

The US isn't Syria. Trump isn't above the law.
the xiden admin and the demafasict are certainly acting like Assad…sort of puts a new light on why Nancy P flew to Syria to show her support for him and have tea…she likely learned a lot she brought back her to change her party

the xiden admin and the demafasict are certainly acting like Assad…sort of puts a new light on why Nancy P flew to Syria to show her support for him and have tea…she likely learned a lot she brought back her to change her party

Syria went into free fall in 2005. Lots of people tried to help. In interviews with Assad it appears he was heavily sedated.

yep and your party was the first in line to try and help

When America ceases to be good America will cease to be great. Trump took an oath to uphold the constitution. Is that inconvenient for grifters and criminals?

When America ceases to be good America will cease to be great. Trump took an oath to uphold the constitution. Is that inconvenient for grifters and criminals?
apparently…look at the demafascict…they hate the constitution. and rule of law…hence their attacks on the courts and judges

yep and your party was the first in line to try and help

Syria?

You mean with the drought? The agriculture and oil sectors collapsed.. inflation, unemployment and sectarian strife we're epidemic. The alawites we're smuggling drugs and kidnapping for ransom. They were also above the law.

...Nothing! :rofl:

"FBI agents raided President Trump’s Florida home Mar-A-Lago broke into his safe only to find it empty, Trump’s son Eric told Fox News Channel‘s Brian Kilmeade.

Eric Trump told the newsman 30 members of the FBI were involved in the raid, and that it was to find documents that should have gone to the National Archives. It was not known if they retrieved the documents, but whatever they sought was not in the safe, according to the 45th president’s son."

No big deal... merely one of several places that agents searched, while executing their warrant... :abgg2q.jpg:

apparently…look at the demafascict…they hate the constitution. and rule of law…hence their attacks on the courts and judges

You're talking about Trump.. he's flouted the law for decades.

This was done by the demafasict to send a message to all that challenge the “party” we will use the full force of Govt to oppress you…that’s it nothing more…nobody is safe

first a war hero general, PTA members, now former presidents
Yep. Step out of line, don't support the establishment, and we will end you, by any means necessary.

Syria?

You mean with the drought? The agriculture and oil sectors collapsed.. inflation, unemployment and sectarian strife we're epidemic. The alawites we're smuggling drugs and kidnapping for ransom. They were also above the law.
Assad.

I think it is hilarious to see Cops in action against the very government that declared war on it's own civilians. The proud fall from pride and the powerful dictators die by their own edicts and laws.

This was done by the demafasict to send a message to all that challenge the “party” we will use the full force of Govt to oppress you…that’s it nothing more…nobody is safe

first a war hero general, PTA members, now former presidents
That’s what’s behind the Dems plans to hire 80,000 IRS agents. Any Republican whom the IRS can identify as supporting conservative positions - from membership in local Republican clubs, to signing positions, and possibly to posting on message boards - will be targeted.

Note to IRS: My taxes are simple and you would be wasting your time against me. My income consists of SS and IRA withdrawals, and my deductions are for property tax, mortgage interest, and charitable contributions.

Forum List

Back