FBI to Interview Hunter Associate and Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski Today - He Better Have A Good Lawyer

Looks like Parrots on Parade around here, with all the dittoheads nodding at each other approvingly!

Yep he's ker-rupt alright. Everybody knowd it. Lot of um bin talking bout it two.
liberal would NEVER do that...

who are you talking about, or is this just more of your whining?
Show proof or STFU!:yapyapyapf:

Do you ever stop whining?
Of course not, you mimic the whiny little bitch tRUMP whom you idolize.
Sorry for asking?
:auiqs.jpg:

...The FBI has charged and sent other innocent men to jail for going against the Democratic party.

at least there are no extortionists, or pedos or deniers of the TRUTH

Ya can't polish a turd. The trumped up October surprise, the inept stab at running as if it's 2016 again is going nowhere.

Trymp should be arraigning to play celebrity golf next spring. Maybe try selling vodka again.

Interesting that you don't deny the allegations. Would you still vote for Biden in they are proven true?
Yes. It could be revealed Joe is on Xi's payroll and he would still vote for him. They hate America and Americans.
What happens this time next year after grand juries and trial
Ya can't polish a turd. The trumped up October surprise, the inept stab at running as if it's 2016 again is going nowhere.

Trymp should be arraigning to play celebrity golf next spring. Maybe try selling vodka again.

Interesting that you don't deny the allegations. Would you still vote for Biden in they are proven true?
Yes. It could be revealed Joe is on Xi's payroll and he would still vote for him. They hate America and Americans.
What will you do this time next year after Trump has been convicted of tax and bank fraud?

Will you write him as he sits in Allenwood?
You are an idiot who actually believes that trump does his own taxes.
He signs them! He's liable!

And explain his Chinese bank account? Or put your head back in the sand.
You referring to the "secret bank account" that everyone knows about? That "secret account"?
A developer who builds all over the world expands his credit ability in many ways...including opening bank accounts overseas
As for tax fraud.....be honest with yourself.....if he committed tax fraud, it would have already been found out before the day he was sworn in.

Now, why wont he release his tax returns?

Because he is well aware that never Trumpers will pick apart each line and "assume he did this" and "assume he did that" and report those assumptions as facts.

I have 4 accounts for my company. One is for operations, another is for payroll, a third is for vendor payments and a fourth is for partner distributions. I transfer funds from the operating account to the others on a regular basis.

All legit

If someone wanted to make it look like I am doing something wrong, all they need to do is report how I seem to be moving money all over the place so I must be hiding something.

That is why he doesn't want folks like you to see his returns.

I bet they arrest boboliunski before hunter for a unpaid parking ticket. Lol

Forum List

Back