FBI to Interview Hunter Associate and Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski Today - He Better Have A Good Lawyer

He isn't the only one that will need a good lawyer I would bet. I'm sure Rudy's gonna be needing one shortly as well.
If this turns out to be the manufactured snipe hunt it appears to be, anyone associated with it might be in a lot of trouble. :)
Trump was impeached over this kind of stuff. Those mucks are so fn stupid.
He was acquitted of all charges...the Mueller investigation was a 47 million dollar hoax.....

Ya can't polish a turd. The trumped up October surprise, the inept stab at running as if it's 2016 again is going nowhere.

Trymp should be arraigning to play celebrity golf next spring. Maybe try selling vodka again.

Interesting that you don't deny the allegations. Would you still vote for Biden if they are proven true?
I have already voted for Biden. I'm sick of the shit show.

Ya can't polish a turd. The trumped up October surprise, the inept stab at running as if it's 2016 again is going nowhere.

Trymp should be arraigning to play celebrity golf next spring. Maybe try selling vodka again.

Interesting that you don't deny the allegations. Would you still vote for Biden in they are proven true?
Yes. It could be revealed Joe is on Xi's payroll and he would still vote for him. They hate America and Americans.
What happens this time next year after grand juries and trial

Interesting that you don't deny the allegations. Would you still vote for Biden in they are proven true?
Yes. It could be revealed Joe is on Xi's payroll and he would still vote for him. They hate America and Americans.
What will you do this time next year after Trump has been convicted of tax and bank fraud?

Will you write him as he sits in Allenwood?

What will you do this time next year after Trump has been convicted of tax and bank fraud?

You are an idiot who actually believes that trump does his own taxes.

Looks like Parrots on Parade around here, with all the dittoheads nodding at each other approvingly!

Yep he's ker-rupt alright. Everybody knowd it. Lot of um bin talking bout it two.

You are an idiot who actually believes that trump does his own taxes.
He signs them! He's liable!

And explain his Chinese bank account? Or put your head back in the sand.

He isn't the only one that will need a good lawyer I would bet. I'm sure Rudy's gonna be needing one shortly as well.
If this turns out to be the manufactured snipe hunt it appears to be, anyone associated with it might be in a lot of trouble. :)

Joe Biden is NOT denying this laptop is real... you would think the left and their obsession with Russia would know what evidence looks like.

Come to reality , biden is a corrupt politician
As much as I despise whataboutism, I must call BS on Trump supporters when I hear them call Biden corrupt.

The FBI apparently had the freaking hard drive for going on three years while they built a case against the President. What the hell is going on?

The FBI sat on Hunter Biden's Laptop which proved The President was Innocent and The Bidens were guilty while The DemNazis tried to Impeach The President in a Shameful display of EVIL, CORRUPTION, GREED AND POWER.

Forum List

Back