FBI to Interview Hunter Associate and Whistleblower Tony Bobulinski Today - He Better Have A Good Lawyer

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...The FBI has charged and sent other innocent men to jail for going against the Democratic party.

...The FBI has charged and sent other innocent men to jail for going against the Democratic party.

Postponed till it fades away. This crap is obsessing you. Get some help.

He isn't the only one that will need a good lawyer I would bet. I'm sure Rudy's gonna be needing one shortly as well.
If this turns out to be the manufactured snipe hunt it appears to be, anyone associated with it might be in a lot of trouble. :)
Trump was impeached over this kind of stuff. Those mucks are so fn stupid.

Do you ever stop whining?
Of course not, you mimic the whiny little bitch tRUMP whom you idolize.
Sorry for asking?
:auiqs.jpg:

He isn't the only one that will need a good lawyer I would bet. I'm sure Rudy's gonna be needing one shortly as well.
If this turns out to be the manufactured snipe hunt it appears to be, anyone associated with it might be in a lot of trouble. :)
i guess in your mind, you can only hope

Do you ever stop whining?
Of course not, you mimic the whiny little bitch tRUMP whom you idolize.
Sorry for asking?
:auiqs.jpg:

at least there are no extortionists, or pedos or deniers of the TRUTH

Maybe. But as I see it, this "baseless scandal" has cost the taxpayer nothing, but the Russia "scandal" cost the taxpayer 30 million...yet that scandal proved to be nothing and those that continued to push it got nice contracts with the cable stations and nice book deals.
So as I see it, if this is a false scandal, people will make money on it.
But...............what if it is true? Does anyone who supports Biden question "what if it is true?"

Maybe. But as I see it, this "baseless scandal" has cost the taxpayer nothing, but the Russia "scandal" cost the taxpayer 30 million...yet that scandal proved to be nothing and those that continued to push it got nice contracts with the cable stations and nice book deals.
But...............what if it is true? Does anyone who supports Biden question "what if it is true?"

Small point. If I'm not mistaken, the Russian scandal was paid for. 45 million. Courtesy of Paul Manafort and his associates. So..money recovered. :)

Small point. If I'm not mistaken, the Russian scandal was paid for. 45 million. Courtesy of Paul Manafort and his associates. So..money recovered. :)
Lol. Cant argue that point!

Ya can't polish a turd. The trumped up October surprise, the inept stab at running as if it's 2016 again is going nowhere.

Trymp should be arraigning to play celebrity golf next spring. Maybe try selling vodka again.

Interesting that you don't deny the allegations. Would you still vote for Biden if they are proven true?

Last edited:
I can guarantee two things. This guy is deeply in debt and someone has offered him a way out,

Ya can't polish a turd. The trumped up October surprise, the inept stab at running as if it's 2016 again is going nowhere.

Trymp should be arraigning to play celebrity golf next spring. Maybe try selling vodka again.

Interesting that you don't deny the allegations. Would you still vote for Biden in they are proven true?
Yes. It could be revealed Joe is on Xi's payroll and he would still vote for him. They hate America and Americans.

Forum List

Back