FBI 'Suicide' Letter To Martin Luther King Labeling Him 'Filthy Abnormal Animal'

Hoover was one weird sicko.

That said, I sure would have liked to be the one to get my hands on his renowned secret files on all sorts of people. Reminds me of that saying...When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow.

It was the prog's HERO Brother Bobby who ordered J. Edgar to wiretap King who the Kennedys believed was a communist. :eusa_whistle:

King may have been a communist. But that doesn't take away from what he did.

And Hoover hated him for his comments that the FBI did not do much to protect blacks in the south.

It was the prog's HERO Brother Bobby who ordered J. Edgar to wiretap King who the Kennedys believed was a communist. :eusa_whistle:

And Hoover hated him for his comments that the FBI did not do much to protect blacks in the south.

I don't believe he was a communist but his anti-war stance poisoned the well for black recruitment. After he got shot there were some very tense moments in the FOBs.....would Willy have your back out in injun territory or not? Nobody knew for sure.

King attended a communist school.

search

vtcTfMgRf67kgh2sq3q_9_em_-EJWtOR5n_gXU6z5RuLkulF3JjMk6tul9lsXmCYWKhXraPd9ADyYxP0hFQM3PIOD_hZYwdYuAEIfnhuL3j7gA=w333-h375-nc

search

vtcTfMgRf67kgh2sq3q_9_em_-EJWtOR5n_gXU6z5RuLkulF3JjMk6tul9lsXmCYWKhXraPd9ADyYxP0hFQM3PIOD_hZYwdYuAEIfnhuL3j7gA=w333-h375-nc

Ok. And?

Like I said, I don't think that takes away from what he did for this nation.

cassette tapes did not exist in 1964.
I smell the bullshit piling up
RCA introduced its Sound Tape cartridge, a magnetic tape audio format, in 1958. Sound Tapes were designed to be more convenient than open reel as they avoided the need to thread tape into the machine.

RCA Sound Tape Cartridge 1958 8211 1964 Museum Of Obsolete Media

The same design concept would later be used in the more successful Compact Cassette which was invented by Philips in 1962.

search

Since you like to dredge up bullshit Steve, how about you tell people about the following incident:

On city-data before you were kicked off, you posted the same picture and made the same comment, which of course was a lie.
However at that time you posted the same picture except you posted it from this racist hate site form stormfront:

Martin Luther King Jr. - A True Historical Examination

Do not link to other forums, even to make a point.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back