FBI 'Suicide' Letter To Martin Luther King Labeling Him 'Filthy Abnormal Animal'

For what...being failures...LOL!!!

It seems to have been a final desperate attempt to make use of the recordings, which had already been offered to several newspapers. To Hoover’s chagrin they refused to run the story.

In an article about her find in the New York Times Magazine, Prof Gage said: “One oddity of Hoover’s campaign against King is that it mostly flopped, and the FBI never succeeded in seriously damaging King’s public image.

“Half a century later, we look upon King as a model of moral courage and human dignity. Hoover, by contrast, has become almost universally reviled.

“In this context, perhaps the most surprising aspect of their story is not what the FBI attempted, but what it failed to do.”

It was the prog's HERO Brother Bobby who ordered J. Edgar to wiretap King who the Kennedys believed was a communist. :eusa_whistle:

King may have been a communist. But that doesn't take away from what he did.

And Hoover hated him for his comments that the FBI did not do much to protect blacks in the south.
King attended a communist school.

search

vtcTfMgRf67kgh2sq3q_9_em_-EJWtOR5n_gXU6z5RuLkulF3JjMk6tul9lsXmCYWKhXraPd9ADyYxP0hFQM3PIOD_hZYwdYuAEIfnhuL3j7gA=w333-h375-nc
Since you like to dredge up bullshit Steve, how about you tell people about the following incident:

On city-data before you were kicked off, you posted the same picture and made the same comment, which of course was a lie.
However at that time you posted the same picture except you posted it from this racist hate site form stormfront:

Martin Luther King Jr. - A True Historical Examination

Crash2008
Forum Member

reputation_pos.gif
icon1.gif
Re: Read: The Purpose of the Truth About Martin Luther King Forum
Having the luxury of homeschooling my 8 year old daughter, I just finished her lesson on Michael King, Jr. I basically adapted the majority of her lesson from the martinlutherking.org website in to a lesson about the REAL Michael King, Jr. Since this is her first year being homeschooled, she was extremely enlightened after the lesson. I highty recommend others take the time to go to this website and explain the reality to their children.
Stormfront
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Does your racism require you to be a liar also????
Your link doesn't work. And King did in fact attend the communist school. The FBI knew it.

Both of the links are working.
Why can't you address the fact that you lied on city-data about MLK?
Post the proof that that photograph was MLK attending a "communist" school, I already proved it to be a lie.

Highlander Research and Education Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Highlander Research and Education Center, formerly known as the Highlander Folk School, is a social justice leadership training school and cultural center located in New Market, Tennessee. Founded in 1932 by activist Myles Horton, educator Don West, and Methodist minister James A. Dombrowski, it was originally located in the community Summerfield in Grundy County, Tennessee, between Monteagle and Tracy City. It was featured in the 1985 documentary film You Got to Move.

Highlander has provided training and education for the labor movement in Appalachia and throughout the Southern United States. During the 1950s, it played a critical role in the American Civil Rights Movement. It trained civil rights leader Rosa Parks prior to her historic role in the Montgomery Bus Boycott, as well as providing training for many other movement activists including the members of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), Septima Clark, Anne Braden, Martin Luther King, Jr., James Bevel, Hollis Watkins, Bernard Lafayette, Ralph Abernathy and John Lewis in the mid- and-late 1950s. Backlash against the school's involvement with the Civil Rights Movement led to the school's closure by the state of Tennessee in 1961. It reorganized and moved to Knoxville, Tennessee, where it reopened, later becoming the Highlander Research and Education Center.

Where the picture was taken.

It was the prog's HERO Brother Bobby who ordered J. Edgar to wiretap King who the Kennedys believed was a communist. :eusa_whistle:

King may have been a communist. But that doesn't take away from what he did.

And Hoover hated him for his comments that the FBI did not do much to protect blacks in the south.
King attended a communist school.

search

vtcTfMgRf67kgh2sq3q_9_em_-EJWtOR5n_gXU6z5RuLkulF3JjMk6tul9lsXmCYWKhXraPd9ADyYxP0hFQM3PIOD_hZYwdYuAEIfnhuL3j7gA=w333-h375-nc
Since you like to dredge up bullshit Steve, how about you tell people about the following incident:

On city-data before you were kicked off, you posted the same picture and made the same comment, which of course was a lie.
However at that time you posted the same picture except you posted it from this racist hate site form stormfront:

Martin Luther King Jr. - A True Historical Examination

Crash2008
Forum Member

reputation_pos.gif
icon1.gif
Re: Read: The Purpose of the Truth About Martin Luther King Forum
Having the luxury of homeschooling my 8 year old daughter, I just finished her lesson on Michael King, Jr. I basically adapted the majority of her lesson from the martinlutherking.org website in to a lesson about the REAL Michael King, Jr. Since this is her first year being homeschooled, she was extremely enlightened after the lesson. I highty recommend others take the time to go to this website and explain the reality to their children.
Stormfront
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Does your racism require you to be a liar also????
Your link doesn't work. And King did in fact attend the communist school. The FBI knew it.

And? How does that change the fact that he was a major force in the Civil Rights movement?

Half a century later King's image was MADE into one of moral courage and human dignity. That wasn't what he really was.

He was really a severe alcoholic with a penchant for white, blonde, whores. At the time someone could sincerely call him a filthy animal because they were writing contemporaneously before the King image was tortured into saintliness.

Distributed as a “public service” by a national conservative political action newspaper, The Independent American, this flyer tries to discredit Dr. King because of his attendance at Highlander Folk School, assumed to be a Communist training school.

Political Action Statement Martin Luther King Jr. at Communist Training School
King was interviewed and questioned about his involvement with the Highlander Folk School. He said that he was very much attracted to communism because of the economic redistribution that it offered. But communists were atheists and he would never turn from Jesus and become Godless.

Since I heard it from the man's mouth myself that's what I believe about MLK and communism. He was never a communist but he did flirt.

Distributed as a “public service” by a national conservative political action newspaper, The Independent American, this flyer tries to discredit Dr. King because of his attendance at Highlander Folk School, assumed to be a Communist training school.

King was interviewed and questioned about his involvement with the Highlander Folk School. He said that he was very much attracted to communism because of the economic redistribution that it offered. But communists were atheists and he would never turn from Jesus and become Godless.

Since I heard it from the man's mouth myself that's what I believe about MLK and communism. He was never a communist but he did flirt.

Link to this interview

Half a century later King's image was MADE into one of moral courage and human dignity. That wasn't what he really was.

He was really a severe alcoholic with a penchant for white, blonde, whores. At the time someone could sincerely call him a filthy animal because they were writing contemporaneously before the King image was tortured into saintliness.

Per the MLK site hosted by Storm Front, thanks but I already posted a link to that racist rag...

reconmark You can't link to or even mention other sites! It's against the rules, you might want to fix your post(s)

Also, you just brought drama from another message board to this one.

No it's not drama, it's simply a fact.

There's no link to that other site, if folk are interested they will have to find it for themselves.

Link to this interview
I have heard it occasionally since I heard it originally which was when MLK gave it. Larry Elder sometimes plays it when someone calls up accusing King of being a communist. Which he never was.

HAHA!!!...poetic justice...HAHA!!!

You may love to shake his hand but he would more than likely spit in your racist face.

In 1975, he testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee, "Never once did I hear anybody, including myself raise the question, is this course of action which we have agreed upon lawful, is it legal, is it ethical or moral?"

In a rare moment of candor, Sullivan confessed to his deceptions. “The bureau system made liars of us all. If you didn’t lie, you couldn’t survive.”

You may love to shake his hand but he would more than likely spit in your racist face.

In 1975, he testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee, "Never once did I hear anybody, including myself raise the question, is this course of action which we have agreed upon lawful, is it legal, is it ethical or moral?"

In a rare moment of candor, Sullivan confessed to his deceptions. “The bureau system made liars of us all. If you didn’t lie, you couldn’t survive.”
Irrelevant. King was a filthy animal communist in primate form no matter how you look at it. He is to blame for all the problems today with the negro.

Irrelevant. King was a filthy animal communist in primate form no matter how you look at it. He is to blame for all the problems today with the negro.

AKA...you shot your stupid racist mouth off and want to shake the hand of a man that would spit in your face...LOL!!!!...irrelevant....rriiigghhhtttt.

I already proved that your "communist" remark was a lie and propagated from the rag "Stupid Front"...si no need to address that idiocy once more.

Funny how a "primate" broke down almost every barrier idiots like you placed in his path.

Seems he got the last laugh on Hoover and You...

Funny how a "primate" broke down almost every barrier idiots like you placed in his path...
lol....he damn sure didn't break James Earl Ray's barrier who by the way got the last laugh. I am sure Hoover was pleased.

Funny how a "primate" broke down almost every barrier idiots like you placed in his path...
lol....he damn sure didn't break James Earl Ray's barrier who by the way got the last laugh. I am sure Hoover was pleased.
LOL...ole' Earl was as stupid as you, he helped propel the Civil Rights Movement to another level.
He simply proved that a martyr will live well beyond a coward with a rifle...

Bobby Kennedy the Democrat, was the Attorney General who initiated the surveillance/spying on MLK.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back