FBI stops militia plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer

The people he wanted to execute were innocent. They didn’t attack that girl. Someone else did it. DNA proved it.

After were acquitted, Trump still wanted them executed.
BS.

The Media tried them on TV..............and everyone thought they were guilty via the dang media......That is what happened there.........

Doesn't mean Trump wanted innocent people executed........this happens in any system......especially when a DA wants to make a name for himself..........oh well.

Buzz off with this crap.

He spent $85,000 on an ad demanding their execution AFTER the DNA evidence had cleared them.

Just like he’s trying to prosecute Obama, Biden and Clinton of crimes that never happened.

Trump has lost his mind. He’s going to get people killed if he isn’t stopped.

The people he wanted to execute were innocent. They didn’t attack that girl. Someone else did it. DNA proved it.

After were acquitted, Trump still wanted them executed.
BS.

The Media tried them on TV..............and everyone thought they were guilty via the dang media......That is what happened there.........

Doesn't mean Trump wanted innocent people executed........this happens in any system......especially when a DA wants to make a name for himself..........oh well.

Buzz off with this crap.

He spent $85,000 on an ad demanding their execution AFTER the DNA evidence had cleared them.

Just like he’s trying to prosecute Obama, Biden and Clinton of crimes that never happened.

Trump has lost his mind. He’s going to get people killed if he isn’t stopped.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

...wait for it... just kidding. Trump hasn’t said a thing. Why would the President of the USA say anything about domestic terrorists plotting to take out a governor. I mean he’s got a election to win. He can’t be bothered to address such a thing when he has so much whining and complaining to do about the virtual debate and mail in ballots.

We got a real winner in the White House. Bravo President Hot Mess. Keep up the good work

Why would he say anything? No one was in any danger, the law enforcement agents that the President had ordered to be moles and informants in the extremist groups did their job and the conspirators were pinched.

Whitmer should be on her knees kissing the president's feet
Yeah totally. Why waste his breath on a dem gov... right?

What would you want President Trump to say about this? He's not going to prejudge the situation or stink up the jury pool if this is a case that goes to trial.

Like I observed. No one was in any danger at any time, and the FBI agents who were moles in the extremist outfit did their job.
Pleaaaaaase. Trump has been throwing accusations left and right since forever ...you remember the 5 kids from central park case ?
I can list dozens of instances where the orange clown jumped the gun. Heck he even accuses judges of bias before the trial starts.
Have some respect for yourself.
Crooked Donald has no problem speaking out against people..... Here's all the people he says should be in jail, without a trial even taking place, or without even an indictment charge.... Hillary, Comey, Strzok, McCabe, Obama, Hunter and Joe Biden, Susan Rice, Kaepernik, Yates, Kamala.....Pelosi, Adam Schiff, ......

Shall I go on?
Sure............that is a good list of Traitors there you got going.........I agree with Trump.....

We know what they did.........but do not worry the 4th tier of gov't protects their own.

Now add to the traitors list......I'll get the Tar and Feather Ready.

Thanks.

You all know what they did. But you can’t tell us. Trump couldn’t even name one of these supposed crimes when asked. He just said the same thing as you.

Barr went to a Grand Jury to get McCabe indicted for the crime of speaking to the media without consent which is against FBI policy. The HR Manager got on the stand and said that as Deputy Director of the FBI, it was McCabe’s job to field all media enquires to the FBI.

Any call coming into FBI headquarters from the media, was directed to Director McCabe. Case dismissed.

McCabe has now sued the Trump Administration and he’ll win big bucks.

Barr went to a Grand Jury to get McCabe indicted for the crime of speaking to the media without consent which is against FBI policy
McCabe lied under oath several times........the same thing he sends people to prison for........and there is mountains of evidence for what these pricks did.

Admiral Rogers called them out......only reason these fuckers aren't rotting in prison now is because the 4th tier of Gov't is covering their asses............they are a DISGRACE to the office........and to America

Enough felonies there to put them away forever.

Barr went to a Grand Jury to get McCabe indicted for the crime of speaking to the media without consent which is against FBI policy
McCabe lied under oath several times........the same thing he sends people to prison for........and there is mountains of evidence for what these pricks did.

Admiral Rogers called them out......only reason these fuckers aren't rotting in prison now is because the 4th tier of Gov't is covering their asses............they are a DISGRACE to the office........and to America

That’s the bullshit line you people always use but there’s no evidence that any of that is true. The inspector general made no such assertions about McCabe and his criticism of McCabe only came after intense pressure from the president.

Really? Where? Cut n paste them.

On what charge are going to send me to Prison?

If you are rioting in the streets any number of criminal charges could apply, including sedition

and it does not matter to me what your motives are or which side you are on

And you describe why we are doomed as a nation. And you feel justified. In fact you feel justified to “give them a dose of their own medicine”.

It is perfectly acceptable to abuse power when you have it. Because those before you did the same thing. Nothing good can come from doing evil.
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about -- but you missed the entire point...

An ounce of their own medicine would be how everyone clutched their pearls and fainted just because Biden told Trump to shut up......compared to the ton of bullshit Trump has done, telling him to shut up is an "OUNCE" of that

But I just posted a Tweet of an elected republican congressman flat out saying "why should we let you vote when you talk bad about Trump?"

And we also have another elected Senator -- who at one time wanted to be on the Supreme Court -- outwardly attacking democracy.....as most conservatives do....
View attachment 398739

There is no both sides to any of that shit...

There are always two sides to the story. And sadly both may be telling truth. Although neither side has the market cornered in truth.

You forget. Trump is a dose of your own medicine. Obama’s IRS targeted conservatives and their groups. Demanding information on members and donors. Ten minutes after Obama announced the ACA a Whitehouse hotline was established to report people who were speaking against the ACA. Corruptions and abuses of power existed in that Administration and I voted for Obama. So no. I am not taking the Conservative side. I take the side of the Constitution always.

When Ted Kennedy died the Democrats in Massachusetts passed a law changing the existing law. They could not allow a Republican Governor to name the replacement Senator. Today Nancy Pelosi is claiming to be holding a group discussing how they can remove Trump under the 25th Amendment. Congress has no damned say until or unless the Cabinet decides. But that isn’t stopping Nancy.

Republicans and Democrats have become mirror images of each other. All the things you hate about the Republicans they hate about Democrats. The one thing you all have in common is hate. Neither of you jackasses have any core beliefs left except destroying the other side. You will each say and do anything to win.

You will promise anything to get the voters into the booth to press the screen. So will they. Both sides have become so radicalized as to be unrecognizable to anyone with life experience or knowledge of history. We will get them is your battle cry. And it is theirs.

I called out Obama on his mistakes and errors just as I call out Trump. I called out Bush, and everyone else. Because integrity and honesty matters to me. Everyone is completely full of shit. And like the idiots who wanted to kidnap the Governor of Michigan. You believe the propaganda. The best thing that could happen to this nation is if all of you true believers got together and wiped each other out. Then perhaps this Nation could move forward without the hatred and desire for revenge that drives both the left and the right.
another both sides do it lame attempt......

There is only one side who has elected officials openly encouraging and opining about Civil Wars.....over something as goofy as having to wear a mask to go in a Walmart....

and we have already had investigations into the bullshit IRS scandal - and it was just that...bullshit....let me know when there are indictments associated with it

This right-wing militia scum should be tried and if found guilty hung for sedition against the United Sates of America.
It was your tribe ..............moron
Lol..They were Trumpists, ya damn moron.

I guess you didn't see the video where he said "Trump is not your friend."

Not that I believe anything about this story at all, either way, but just saying the official story is not what you seem to think it is.

Here, I'll make it easy for you:

He is wanting a Civil War over mask mandates you fucking moron.....

That isn't a left-wing issue.....that is what you right wing ammosexual cucks get your panties in a bunch about

...wait for it... just kidding. Trump hasn’t said a thing. Why would the President of the USA say anything about domestic terrorists plotting to take out a governor. I mean he’s got a election to win. He can’t be bothered to address such a thing when he has so much whining and complaining to do about the virtual debate and mail in ballots.

We got a real winner in the White House. Bravo President Hot Mess. Keep up the good work
If it was a muslim or a mexican he would be all over it. He racist MOFO who caters to his racist base.

Actually, the FBI doesn't have agents embedded in Radical Muslim Mosques, so if they were doing it, they would have never been busted. Just like the Tsarnaev Brothers.

Weren't busted until AFTER the crime was already committed.
You right wing dic suckers will totally pull shit out of your ass just to protect other right wing dic suckers....

This right-wing militia scum should be tried and if found guilty hung for sedition against the United Sates of America.
It was your tribe ..............moron
Lol..They were Trumpists, ya damn moron.

I guess you didn't see the video where he said "Trump is not your friend."

Not that I believe anything about this story at all, either way, but just saying the official story is not what you seem to think it is.

Here, I'll make it easy for you:

He is wanting a Civil War over mask mandates you fucking moron.....

That isn't a left-wing issue.....that is what you right wing ammosexual cucks get your panties in a bunch about

Wow, how many strawmen can you fit into one post? I never said he was a left winger, I didn't say anything about his political affiliation either way, I was only correcting someone's comment that he was a Trump person. I simply informed him that he stated Trump was the enemy and that everyone in the government was the enemy.

And since I can see that you have very poor reading comprehension, either that or you simply like to make false accusations, I'll tell you right now that I'm not even a Trump supporter, so we can nip that in the bud, since that was probably going to be your next false assumption. You really shouldn't be calling anyone else a moron, since you clearly have problems understanding what other people are talking about.

Last edited:
We should believe the FBI because they can be trusted.

Like the time they shot that woman holding a baby.

They must have had a real good reason to do that.

These people probably don't even know what you're talking about. The only thing they seem capable of doing is lapping up whatever the MSM spoonfeeds them and regurgitating it.

And you describe why we are doomed as a nation. And you feel justified. In fact you feel justified to “give them a dose of their own medicine”.

It is perfectly acceptable to abuse power when you have it. Because those before you did the same thing. Nothing good can come from doing evil.
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about -- but you missed the entire point...

An ounce of their own medicine would be how everyone clutched their pearls and fainted just because Biden told Trump to shut up......compared to the ton of bullshit Trump has done, telling him to shut up is an "OUNCE" of that

But I just posted a Tweet of an elected republican congressman flat out saying "why should we let you vote when you talk bad about Trump?"

And we also have another elected Senator -- who at one time wanted to be on the Supreme Court -- outwardly attacking democracy.....as most conservatives do....
View attachment 398739

There is no both sides to any of that shit...

There are always two sides to the story. And sadly both may be telling truth. Although neither side has the market cornered in truth.

You forget. Trump is a dose of your own medicine. Obama’s IRS targeted conservatives and their groups. Demanding information on members and donors. Ten minutes after Obama announced the ACA a Whitehouse hotline was established to report people who were speaking against the ACA. Corruptions and abuses of power existed in that Administration and I voted for Obama. So no. I am not taking the Conservative side. I take the side of the Constitution always.

When Ted Kennedy died the Democrats in Massachusetts passed a law changing the existing law. They could not allow a Republican Governor to name the replacement Senator. Today Nancy Pelosi is claiming to be holding a group discussing how they can remove Trump under the 25th Amendment. Congress has no damned say until or unless the Cabinet decides. But that isn’t stopping Nancy.

Republicans and Democrats have become mirror images of each other. All the things you hate about the Republicans they hate about Democrats. The one thing you all have in common is hate. Neither of you jackasses have any core beliefs left except destroying the other side. You will each say and do anything to win.

You will promise anything to get the voters into the booth to press the screen. So will they. Both sides have become so radicalized as to be unrecognizable to anyone with life experience or knowledge of history. We will get them is your battle cry. And it is theirs.

I called out Obama on his mistakes and errors just as I call out Trump. I called out Bush, and everyone else. Because integrity and honesty matters to me. Everyone is completely full of shit. And like the idiots who wanted to kidnap the Governor of Michigan. You believe the propaganda. The best thing that could happen to this nation is if all of you true believers got together and wiped each other out. Then perhaps this Nation could move forward without the hatred and desire for revenge that drives both the left and the right.
another both sides do it lame attempt......

There is only one side who has elected officials openly encouraging and opining about Civil Wars.....over something as goofy as having to wear a mask to go in a Walmart....

and we have already had investigations into the bullshit IRS scandal - and it was just that...bullshit....let me know when there are indictments associated with it

And if there are no indictments there was nothing wrong.

Idiot.

Look, bitches. The days of being civil and nice are GONE. This is war, and Woden wants me to kill all of my enemies or die in battle and go to Valhalla.

Dead commies or Valhalla bitches. Either way, I win.

I've said this before, but I'll say it again. The PTSB have been purposely creating deep division, hatred, anger and distrust, and inciting violence and civil unrest in the US. It is by design because it is about DIVIDE AND CONQUER and ORDER OUT OF CHAOS.

So when people take the bait and WANT to take it to the next level, you're doing exactly what you've been manipulated to do… and of course that goes for both sides.

I take all of these types of stories with a humongous grain of salt, because another thing that they've been doing is trying to demonize actual patriots and the militia, and they will do that by any means necessary, even blatant deception, fake news stories, false flags, etc. Since propaganda is legal in the US now, EVERYTHING should be questioned and taken with a huge grain of salt.

Last edited:
Why is it that the FBI doesn't infiltrate BLM and antifa and persuade their gullible members into conspiring to commit terrorist acts so that they can bust them too?

The FBI'S love, loyalty, and devotion is to protecting and advancing the interests of the Democratic Party and its elites.

Right wingers are getting crazier by the minute. A right wing militia plotted to kidnap the governor of Michigan.
The FBI stopped them.

I hope they prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. All crimes need the harshest punishment possible.

Then you had better start calling for the harshest possible punishment for BLM and Antifa rioter terrorists. Because if you don't that makes you a hypocrite on high. Oh, wait a moment . . .

When did BLM try to kidnap elected officials? Must have missed that one. Or...maybe I don't read enough conspiracy theory websites.
Oh, I'm sure they would if they had thought about it. Maybe they are. Who knows? They HAVE, already, marched up to elected officials homes and "protested"...even vandalized...

Outrageous!
Joe Biden Smears President Trump after Trump-Hating Anarchist Arrested in Whitmer Kidnap Plot

8 Oct 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft

The FBI announced on Thursday during a press conference that it thwarted a plot by a so-called “right-wing militia” to kidnap and kill Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer and overthrow the state government.
Early Thursday morning, federal agencies raided a house in Hartland, Michigan and arrested six men: Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, and Brandon Caserta.
Whitmer immediately blamed the plot on President Trump telling the Proud Boys to “stand back and stand by.”
“Hate groups heard the president’s words as a rallying cry, as a call to action,” Whitmer said blaming white supremacists.
But it turns out Brandon Caserta, one of anarchists who was arrested for plotting to kidnap Whitmer, actually hates President Trump and is on video calling Trump a “tyrant.”
“Trump is not your friend dude,” Caserta said.

By this afternoon Joe Biden was blaming President Trump for the anarchist’s plot to kidnap the Michigan Governor.
Via Breitbart.com:
The FBI arrested six named alleged co-conspirators and seven others on Thursday morning for conspiring to kidnap the governor.​
Though it did not name a specific political ideology, the FBI’s criminal complaint alleges that the members of the group “talked about creating a society that followed the U.S. Bill of Rights and where they could be self-sufficient.” Two apparently met at a Second Amendment rally.​
One member of the group, Brandon Caserta, was seen in an online video in front of an anarchist flag.​
Biden, speaking to reporters in Arizona alongside running mate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), said Trump’s rhetoric was to blame:​
There is no place for hate in America. And both of us have been talking about this for some time, about how white supremacists and these militias area a genuine threat. I want to compliment the FBI and the police agencies for what they did, and how they stepped up. But look –the words of a president matter. Whether they can — you’ve heard me say this before. They can cause a nation to have th market rise or fall, go to war or bring peace, but they can also breathe oxygen into those who are filled with hate and danger, and I just think It’s got to stop. The president has to realize the words he utters matter.
Biden later referenced the Charlottesville “very fine people’ hoax, the false claim that Trump praised neo-Nazis in Charlottesville in 2017 (he had, in fact, said they should be “condemned totally”).
Joe Biden doesn’t care about the truth.
Anything to smear Donald Trump.

Comment:
Wasn't it just a few days ago that DHS classified alleged "right wing groups" as the most dangerous in the USA....with zero mention of BLM and #Antifa after over 100 days of arson, looting, violence and deaths. Something is smells here and it isn't the Fulton Fish Market.
Just like Hitler false flag Reichstag fires, he blamed the fires on communists so he could arrest them all. Christopher Wray and the Deep State Left are blaming the anarchist violence on the "Right Wing".
Did the Deep State and FBI just get their tit in the wringer by getting caught in a False Flag operation, so they can persist with the “White Supremacist threat” lie?
Blaming your opponent for what you are doing. Standard procedure for Propagandist Marxist Socialist Anarchists and the sole the property of the Left.

No rightwinger wears hoops in his ears.
That guy is a leftist anarchist.

Forum List

Back