FBI Probes Clinton Foundation: Secret Recordings; 'Likely Indictment'...

Anyone still has to look at the sources of the allegations of "Pay For Play!" Just firstly, Director Comey is involved. There is hearsay non-evidence from a different corruption case: Where likely allegations were made to look for deal or a plea bargain.
The FBI, under the leadership of director James Comey, believed those conversations were enough to move forward with the probe, the Journal says. Justice Department prosecutors disagreed because the source was not an employee of the Clinton Foundation.

They considered the talk to be hearsay and did not think it would be enough to sway a grand jury.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Latest polls now maybe victims of "Hidden Hillary Vote," not wishing to be interviewed!)

Well of course I am to an RWNJ who calls the Clinton's a Crime family. Everybody to the left of Attila the Hum is part of the Loony Left to you folks. I'm wiling to wait and see. Either way my life will not change. Not with the over-aged entitled frat-boy or the career politician.

Nah, you've been here aggressively defending the Clinton Crime Family for a long time. So don't try and backtrack and feel superior to others. You're an all-in Clinton Bootlicker. It is what it is.

Of course calling you moroonies out on your dumbass conspiracies from Obama to Clinton is aggressively defending them.

UR a Lib-o-tastrophy!

See? More knee-jerk defense of the Clinton Crime Family. You can't help yourself. So stop trying to feel superior to others. You're an average Bootlicker. Nothing more, nothing less.

So tell me o'tastrophy how many times have you claimed someone in the Obama Administration was going to jail that actually went to jail?

Yes, you're an Obama Bootlicker as well. See? You're not superior. You are part of the Loony Left. It is what it is.

Too many times to count huh? What other insane theories have you postulated on here that ever came true? Anything?

Nah, you've been here aggressively defending the Clinton Crime Family for a long time. So don't try and backtrack and feel superior to others. You're an all-in Clinton Bootlicker. It is what it is.

Of course calling you moroonies out on your dumbass conspiracies from Obama to Clinton is aggressively defending them.

UR a Lib-o-tastrophy!

See? More knee-jerk defense of the Clinton Crime Family. You can't help yourself. So stop trying to feel superior to others. You're an average Bootlicker. Nothing more, nothing less.

So tell me o'tastrophy how many times have you claimed someone in the Obama Administration was going to jail that actually went to jail?

Yes, you're an Obama Bootlicker as well. See? You're not superior. You are part of the Loony Left. It is what it is.

Too many times to count huh? What other insane theories have you postulated on here that ever came true? Anything?

Ah, still desperately trying to feel superior. Your consistent knee-jerk defense gives it all away. You are part of the Loony Left. So you can stop lying to yourself now. Take care. :)

Forum List

Back