FBI lied to a Federal judge before they gave immunity to clinton minion Cheryl Mills....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...the FBI was in a hurry to get hilary clear of her email crimes.....they needed to get immunity to as many of her people as possible so that she could escape prosecution for her various felonies......it turns out, they lied to a Federal Judge, then gave immunity to Cheryl Mills, hilary's chief of staff..

Federal Judge 'Shocked' DOJ Granted Immunity to Top Clinton Aide, Says State Dept Gave Him 'Clearly False' Statements

"I had myself found that Cheryl Mills had committed perjury and lied under oath in a published opinion I had issued in a Judicial Watch case where I found her unworthy of belief, and I was quite shocked to find out she had been given immunity in — by the Justice Department in the Hillary Clinton email case," U.S. District Court Judge Royce Lamberth said about Mills during his opening remarks referring to the DOJ inspector general report. "So I did not know that until I read the IG report and learned that and that she had accompanied the Secretary to her interview."

According to the IG report, which was published in June, it was “inconsistent with typical investigative strategy” for the FBI to allow Mills to accompany Clinton during its interview of her. "[T]here are serious potential ramifications when one witness attends another witness' interview," the IG stated.
----------------

"It was clear to me that at the time that I ruled initially, that false statements were made to me by career State Department officials, and it became more clear through discovery that the information that I was provided was clearly false regarding the adequacy of the search and this – what we now know turned out to be the Secretary’s email system," the judge said Friday.

BYE BYE IMMUNITY DEALS...

Clinton is in serious trouble now... The FBI and State department have people in criminal jeopardy as well.. This is a bomb shell that just uncorked the bottle.

ShockedFace.jpg

When will FISA Judges hold those who lied to them accountable?
The FISA judges were probably in on it as well. How else can their silence be explained?! They just needed the paperwork to "look" proper so that their own asses are covered.

Forum List

Back