FBI Leaked To Wash Post / WSJ, Media Reported The Info, & The FBI Used The Stories As Evidence / Justification For The Raid - SSDD

You’re the ones that say he’s being persecuted! :dunno:
not at all. Never used the word once in my life.

I do recall you all whining about hitlery. Maybe that's what you're thinking of.

did you see the gas prices due to our king?

lack of food and supplies? Baby formula?

The king is mad at the peasants and has taken his will out on them.

BTW, the farmers are next, have you been watching the news?

Oh FFS.

The shortages were a result of the Covid pandemic. Maybe you heard about in between screaming it was all made up.

Baby formula was because a plant had a major contamination issue.

If they hadn’t closed the plant to be cleaned and sanitized you would be howling that Biden was poisoning our children.

I didn’t blame Trump for the shortage of Toilet Paper. Should I have?

Should I blame Biden for the drought that has been going on out west for years? Does the President have a secret Weather Control Device? If so. Did Trump steer the Hurricane into Texas so he could look good sending in relief supplies?

That’s one of the many problems with hatred. It clouds your judgement.

How can you prove that, when you’ve just accused the court of being corrupt? Sounds like a lose-lose, FOR YOU!
Actually. He’s sort of right. Sort of.

The FBI convicted many people on Lead Matching technology as one example.

They claimed that the FBI Laboratory was so good they could match bullets to others in the same lot, even the same box, by matching the lead mix in the actual bullets. It was all junk science. And eventually the FBI had to admit they never really could do it.

That is one example.

Being a cynic. I prefer to wait and see. To reserve judgement until I know as much of the story as possible.

"We don’t need to read the docs; we’d just like to know that there’s more support for the report than the leak to The Washington Post that Trump had “classified documents relating to nuclear weapons.” Or more than the speculative rantings of Maggie Haberman on Twitter. Or more than the Wall Street Journal story leaked by the Feds in their tried-and-true continuous feedback loop.

This loop starts with leaks to the media, the media dutifully report them, and the FBI uses the stories as “evidence” in their warrant applications. See how that works? They pulled this trick in the Alfa-Bank, Steele Dossier Gretchen Whitmer, and Russian Collusion cases."

Former FBI Director admitted to leaking info to his college professor pal who then gave Comey's info to the media so that the Russia Collusion investigation could begin.

The FBI's use of media stories from their leaked propaganda / lies as evidence / Justification for needing search warrants and subpoenas is criminal, tactics for which the FISA Court has rebuked the FBI in the past.
(Such 'evidence' fails to meet the requirements to obtain FISA Court search / spying warrants, yet the FBI was caught doing it several times.)

Today the judge makes his decision on whether or not to allow everyone to see the affidavit, the reason he was given by the FBI to get the search warrant and why he approved it.

Personally, I am not going to hold my breath waiting for tge judge to order / approve the release of the affidavit.

You provide absolutely no proof that media stories had anything to do with the retrieval of those docs

Huge fail

That’s what you said. I really don’t have a clue where your head is at.
yes, I said the court is corrupt, which is why the FBI got away with lying to get a FISA warrant.

What part of that are you too stupid to understand?

yes, I said the court is corrupt, which is why the FBI got away with lying to get a FISA warrant.

What part of that are you too stupid to understand?
he doesn't have the capacity to understand. You need only treat him as the idiot he actually is.

Oh FFS.

The shortages were a result of the Covid pandemic. Maybe you heard about in between screaming it was all made up.

Baby formula was because a plant had a major contamination issue.

If they hadn’t closed the plant to be cleaned and sanitized you would be howling that Biden was poisoning our children.

I didn’t blame Trump for the shortage of Toilet Paper. Should I have?

Should I blame Biden for the drought that has been going on out west for years? Does the President have a secret Weather Control Device? If so. Did Trump steer the Hurricane into Texas so he could look good sending in relief supplies?

That’s one of the many problems with hatred. It clouds your judgement.
naw, your neked king caused it. He ran on it. He told you he was going to do it and did it. I can't help your kind of stupid, only call it out post after post. You keep managing your stupid.

naw, your neked king caused it. He ran on it. He told you he was going to do it and did it. I can't help your kind of stupid, only call it out post after post. You keep managing your stupid.

So Trump was responsible for the Hurricane hitting Puerto Rico. He was also responsible for the Toilet Paper shortage. Got it.

Well. We can’t allow that to happen again.

Forum List

Back