FBI Leaked To Wash Post / WSJ, Media Reported The Info, & The FBI Used The Stories As Evidence / Justification For The Raid - SSDD

Wouldn't you think classified documents would be safer in Trump's basement than in the custody of the Bureau that can't keep a freaking secret and leaks everything they have or invent to WAPO or NYT for a political agenda?

Clinesmith was prosecuted for it.

No, he was rewarded by the Deep State, with the renewal of his law license.

A Republican would have spent time in jail.

This is always the pattern by the Left.

Alger Hiss, Stalin's spy, actually has a Chair in his honor.

An Alger Hiss Chair in Social Studies? - History News Network​

https://historynewsnetwork.org › article

The faculty at Bard College , a liberal arts school at Annandale , NY , includes a scholar who glories in the title Alger Hiss Professor of Social Studies.

Alger Hiss - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Alger_Hiss

Alger Hiss (November 11, 1904 – November 15, 1996) was an American government official accused in 1948 of having spied for the Soviet Union in the 1930s.
Career · ‎Accusation of espionage · ‎Personal life · ‎Later evidence, for and against

I bet you've been trained to claim Senator Joseph McCarthy was somehow evil.

That would be proof that you are a fool.

A Republican would have spent time in jail.
Not true. Flynn pled guilty to the same charge. The DoJ was requesting he only be sentenced to parole.

That is until he met one of the crazies, Sydney Powell, who got him to do all sorts of dumb crap.

As has occurred before since the suspension of reality, the cart is placed before the horse and victory is declared
The FBI created and planted these stories about Trumps dangerous documents and then used media articles as “evidence” to warrant breaking into his home.

It’s does not get more insidious and repulsive than that.

Last edited:
Not true. Flynn pled guilty to the same charge. The DoJ was requesting he only be sentenced to parole.

That is until he met one of the crazies, Sydney Powell, who got him to do all sorts of dumb crap.

Nazis always found ways of torturing the innocent into false admissions.

They threatened his children.

What did the FBI have on General Flynn's son that ... - Quora​

https://www.quora.com › What-did-the-FBI-have-on-Gen...

It is called “entrapment”. The FBI lied to him about what the interview was about. He asked if he needed an attorney present. They said “no”, they were just ...
6 answers · Top answer: What did the FBI have on General Flynn’s son that they threatened to go after him for? Nothing. ...

Mike Flynn's Son Is Subject of Federal Russia Probe​

https://www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › mike-fly...

Sep 13, 2017 — Michael G. Flynn, who worked for his father's Flynn Intel Group, is a subject of the probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, according ...

Flynn worries about son in special counsel probe | CNN Politics​

https://www.cnn.com › 2017/11/08 › politics › michael-fl...

Nov 9, 2017 — Former White House national security adviser Michael Flynn has expressed concern about the potential legal exposure of his son, Michael Flynn ...

Now, do you prefer 'good bye,' or your more traditional Sieg Heil?

It wasn’t a false admission. He did exactly what they said he did and he knew it.

Have someone read and explain the two articles I provided, to you, you dunce.

Anyone can be pressured into false admissions.....look at the folks who simply walked into the Capitol Jan6.

Simply more Moscow Show Trials.

Anyone can be pressured into false admissions.....look at the folks who simply walked into the Capitol Jan6.

Your articles are stupid. The first one doesn’t even know what entrapment is and also blatantly lies about the nature of the interview which was not a secret.

As for his son, he was potentially a target of investigation due to his participating in his father’s loony lobbying activity where he was selling access.

But at the end of the day, Flynn’s confession was not false. It was very well corroborated.

It appears they have given up their disgraceful TV dog and pony show.

Your articles are stupid. The first one doesn’t even know what entrapment is and also blatantly lies about the nature of the interview which was not a secret.

As for his son, he was potentially a target of investigation due to his participating in his father’s loony lobbying activity where he was selling access.

But at the end of the day, Flynn’s confession was not false. It was very well corroborated.

"Your articles are stupid."

You have no idea how ironic this is.....mainly because of how stupid you are.

Comedy gold.

"Your articles are stupid."

You have no idea how ironic this is.....mainly because of how stupid you are.

Comedy gold.
I explained why they’re stupid. They have no idea what entrapment is and abjectly lied about the nature of Flynn’s interview.

You can stick your head in the dirt and ignore my criticism but it just shows how little critical thought you actually possess.

It takes real lack of insight to quote Quora as an authority. Might as well quote a Reddit comment.

I explained why they’re stupid. They have no idea what entrapment is and abjectly lied about the nature of Flynn’s interview.

You can stick your head in the dirt and ignore my criticism but it just shows how little critical thought you actually possess.

It takes real lack of insight to quote Quora as an authority. Might as well quote a Reddit comment.

Speaking of 'stupid'.....

For context....how many of these exposed lies and hoaxes did you, do you, still believe?

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.”

www.theepochtimes.com

Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

Commentary John Durham, the man chosen by former Attorney General William Barr as special counsel to unearth possible ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

1649370529031.png

1649370550310.png

I bet every single one of 'em.....

That would make you the Democrat Of The Month, huh?

Speaking of 'stupid'.....

For context....how many of these exposed lies and hoaxes did you, do you, still believe?

“… I would like to call attention to the principle of jurisprudence “Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus” (False in one thing, false in all). Although written in Latin, it’s English common law from the early 17th century, stating that “a witness who testifies falsely about one matter is not credible to testify about any matter.”

www.theepochtimes.com

Durham Reveals Democrats Behaving Like KGB; Is More Coming?

Commentary John Durham, the man chosen by former Attorney General William Barr as special counsel to unearth possible ...
www.theepochtimes.com
www.theepochtimes.com

There are sooooo very many lies on which the Left's politics and promises are built.
One can take his pick....that there is systemic racism, the election was fair, illegals don't vote, gun control is aimed at criminals, CRT isn't taught in government school, welfare stops starvation, the Democrat's flipped and the Republicans became the party of racism, Nazis were rightwing, Liberals founded this nation, Hillary is the smartest woman in the country and Bill Clinton ever had a budget surplus, women have a right to kill their unborn, women get paid less for the same job.....and "1 in 5 women being sexually assaulted while in college."

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett, inflation due to Putin and the invasion…

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

1649370529031.png

1649370550310.png

I bet every single one of 'em.....

That would make you the Democrat Of The Month, huh?
It’s cute quoting Durham. The guy who falsely accused Michael Sussmann of lying and proceeded to engage in significant misconduct in that trial, everything from falsifying evidence to disobeying instructions from the judge.

We’ve been dealing with chronic misinformation from the right for decades.

We can go all the way back to the Clinton’s killing Vince Foster coming full circle to the Clinton’s killing Seth Rich.

In between we had Trump talking about Obama’s birth certificate. That seemed about as stupid as it could get but then you decided to reward his stupidity with the presidency.

And that came full circle with the lies coming from the 2020 election.

Trump is a fountain of lies, which he unfortunately seems to believe himself.

It’s cute quoting Durham. The guy who falsely accused Michael Sussmann of lying and proceeded to engage in significant misconduct in that trial, everything from falsifying evidence to disobeying instructions from the judge.

We’ve been dealing with chronic misinformation from the right for decades.

We can go all the way back to the Clinton’s killing Vince Foster coming full circle to the Clinton’s killing Seth Rich.

In between we had Trump talking about Obama’s birth certificate. That seemed about as stupid as it could get but then you decided to reward his stupidity with the presidency.

And that came full circle with the lies coming from the 2020 election.

Trump is a fountain of lies, which he unfortunately seems to believe himself.

Answer the question.....how many of the 50+ Democrat lies and hoaxed did you swallow?

All of 'em, huh?

Answer the question.....how many of the 50+ Democrat lies and hoaxed did you swallow?

All of 'em, huh?
I didn’t even hear about half of them on your list.

I’ll say this, I’ve never been resistant to changing my mind when something has been clearly demonstrated to be true or untrue.

I read the Mueller report and I don’t think that there was collision, for example.

Now, after reading the Mueller report, do you still believe Trump’s campaign had no contacts with Russians?

I didn’t even hear about half of them on your list.

I’ll say this, I’ve never been resistant to changing my mind when something has been clearly demonstrated to be true or untrue.

I read the Mueller report and I don’t think that there was collision, for example.

Now, after reading the Mueller report, do you still believe Trump’s campaign had no contacts with Russians?

Which Democrat lies did you dispute.....let's see your posts proving it.

I answered your question. Answer mine. Did Trump tell the truth when he said that his campaign had no contacts with Russians?
He had no impermissable contacts.
Anything else is immaterial witch hunting.

He had no impermissable contacts.
Anything else is immaterial witch hunting.
Well, he certainly lied about his contacts.

The Trump Tower meeting certainly pushed the limits of permissible. Mueller’s team considered charges for that, but decided not to in part because Trump’s kids were too dumb to know it was possibly illegal.

Forum List

Back