FBI Leaked Stories To Media And Used Them To Obtain FISA Warrants

"Hard To Refute" FBI Leaked Stories To Media And Used Them To Obtain FISA Warrants

Special Agent Jonathan Moffa testified last Friday behind closed doors and before the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight Committee.
Moffa said that FBI personnel would use media reports based on information they leaked to justify applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants.
----------
now before the left comes out screaming ZERO HEDGE RUSSIA WAUGAUGH - prove the info wrong. to date people bitch at ZH but have never proven their story wrong that i've posted in here.

papadopoulos had something of this sort happen to him and that's being uncovered. the fbi had someone "tell" him this info so when the feds asked if he ever heard of it of course he'd say yes. someone else on the fbi "team" told him.

pounce - we gots a warrant now.

looks like that certainly wasn't a lone ranger scenario.

now - from his source story:

FBI Agent: FBI Leaked Stories To The Media And Used Them To Obtain FISA Warrants

Special Agent Jonathan Moffa testified last Friday behind closed doors and before the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight Committee. Moffa said that FBI personnel would use media reports based on information they leaked to justify applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants.

Moffa, who worked with controversial former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, did not come forward to the media, but according to a report by Fox News, a source familiar with his testimony has spoken about it.
----------
again - don't give me the discredit the source, prove the info wrong. prove the allegations. it's sad we have to go through this time and again because this is typical left crap - discredit the source so you never have to face the facts.

NOW - being that this is a named source and can be proven to be an FBI agent, it's pretty safe to say this happened. now remove all the names, hate and bullshit that gets lobbed onto every "crime" these days in order to try and justify it -

is this base action of the fbi "planting" their own info "ok"? should this be allowed as an acceptable practice?
I find it really hard to believe that the FBI used news articles as their evidence for FISA warrants. Sorry.
i would find it hard to believe also. yet here we are with a named source saying it happened. if this is a lie, where is he to come out and refute it?

Special Agent Jonathan Moffa - does he not exist? is he a "fake agent"? if not fake, where is he to come out and say "whoah people, i never said this..."

there's a lot of things on one side or another the other sides can't or won't believe. but we seem so dug in that these things can't happen and that only makes it easier for it TO happen. why not go look and see if true vs. say NOPE and ignore it?

cause if this did happen, this is one of the biggest abuses of power in our lifetime. so while i can see where it would be hard to believe, it's not as if this was never said years ago it was happening. FISA said in 2015 i believe the warrants were issues over false information. i posted that, the left went "giggle, no" and yet here we are with the allegations still out there and unlike CNN, we have a direct name.

so before tossing it aside as impossible, maybe it did happen and if so, that needs fixed ASAP and anyone involved prosecuted.

period.

"Hard To Refute" FBI Leaked Stories To Media And Used Them To Obtain FISA Warrants

Special Agent Jonathan Moffa testified last Friday behind closed doors and before the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight Committee.
Moffa said that FBI personnel would use media reports based on information they leaked to justify applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants.
----------
now before the left comes out screaming ZERO HEDGE RUSSIA WAUGAUGH - prove the info wrong. to date people bitch at ZH but have never proven their story wrong that i've posted in here.

papadopoulos had something of this sort happen to him and that's being uncovered. the fbi had someone "tell" him this info so when the feds asked if he ever heard of it of course he'd say yes. someone else on the fbi "team" told him.

FBI Agent: FBI Leaked Stories To The Media And Used Them To Obtain FISA Warrants

Special Agent Jonathan Moffa testified last Friday behind closed doors and before the House Judiciary Committee and House Oversight Committee. Moffa said that FBI personnel would use media reports based on information they leaked to justify applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants.

Moffa, who worked with controversial former FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, did not come forward to the media, but according to a report by Fox News, a source familiar with his testimony has spoken about it.
----------
again - don't give me the discredit the source, prove the info wrong. prove the allegations. it's sad we have to go through this time and again because this is typical left crap - discredit the source so you never have to face the facts.

NOW - being that this is a named source and can be proven to be an FBI agent, it's pretty safe to say this happened. now remove all the names, hate and bullshit that gets lobbed onto every "crime" these days in order to try and justify it -

is this base action of the fbi "planting" their own info "ok"? should this be allowed as an acceptable practice?
You kids keep posting the same crap as if it's new.

It's not, and reposting it doesn't make it any less fake either.
you keep saying it's not real w/o ever proving it.

doesn't make it fake cause you don't like it.

FISA was calling out the warrants back in obamas day so you're right it's not NEW news. but it's the same drum being beat.
Lol, how do I prove something doesn't exist?

Please, explain that to me.

----------

----------

FISA was calling out the warrants back in obamas day so you're right it's not NEW news. but it's the same drum being beat.

ah - so that's the key.

"it doesn't exist, therefor i'm right".

i keep forgetting why i put you on ignore until i take you off. kinda like going to cici's pizza once a year to remind yourself why you only go once a year.

Put

----------

----------

ah - so that's the key.

i keep forgetting why i put you on ignore until i take you off. kinda like going to cici's pizza once a year to remind yourself why you only go once a year.
Go ahead, put me back on ignore, go hide your head in the sand like a good little tRumpkin.

And why do you need to be reminded how bad cici's is? Once was enough.

Put

----------

----------

ah - so that's the key.

Go ahead, put me back on ignore, go hide your head in the sand like a good little tRumpkin.

And why do you need to be reminded how bad cici's is? Once was enough.
pizza can change.

doesn't seem you can.

adios.

----------

----------

The Trump Jr meeting was set up by Fusion GPS, paid for by the Hillary Campaign and the DNC.

th

----------

----------

Do we have his actual testimony or is this just based off of some leaked information about his testimony?

Ironically, it seems to be from a leak, unnamed source.

----------

----------

The Trump Jr meeting was set up by Fusion GPS, paid for by the Hillary Campaign and the DNC.

th
and when you mention the fact that the lawyer "in question" was not allowed in the US and only was here cause obama's DOJ allowed it...

hmmmmm -

----------

----------

Do we have his actual testimony or is this just based off of some leaked information about his testimony?

Ironically, it seems to be from a leak, unnamed source.
CNN does this daily and are heros to the left.

another media outlet does this and suddenly it's all lies.

----------

----------

Hard to refute?? :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Not really when you consider the source:

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED :1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

Zero Hedge - Media Bias/Fact Check

----------

----------

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Do you fact the DNCMSM too?

----------

----------

I find it really hard to believe that the FBI used news articles as their evidence for FISA warrants. Sorry.
I am sure you would also find it hard to believe the No. 2 man at on Mueller's investigation team and his mistress, an FBI lawyer, had sought to influence a presidential election, but their you go (Don't worry, we'll stop it!).
Could we for once stick to the point?

----------

----------

i would find it hard to believe also. yet here we are with a named source saying it happened. if this is a lie, where is he to come out and refute it?

Special Agent Jonathan Moffa - does he not exist? is he a "fake agent"? if not fake, where is he to come out and say "whoah people, i never said this..."

there's a lot of things on one side or another the other sides can't or won't believe. but we seem so dug in that these things can't happen and that only makes it easier for it TO happen. why not go look and see if true vs. say NOPE and ignore it?

cause if this did happen, this is one of the biggest abuses of power in our lifetime. so while i can see where it would be hard to believe, it's not as if this was never said years ago it was happening. FISA said in 2015 i believe the warrants were issues over false information. i posted that, the left went "giggle, no" and yet here we are with the allegations still out there and unlike CNN, we have a direct name.

so before tossing it aside as impossible, maybe it did happen and if so, that needs fixed ASAP and anyone involved prosecuted.

period.
I don't believe the man reportedly saying this (who was not the person who leaked it--that source is anonymous, no?) is allowed to comment on closed door hearings. They are closed door for a reason. Makes it pretty easy to make up whatever you want about what was said, doesn't it?

----------

----------

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

so i see you've never fact checked this "fact checker". i did yesterday when careforall decided to plob this dude on me. he's one of the worst ranked outlets out there and is well known to be a 1 man crew who makes up shit about those who argue with him.

so like i said - once again the left can't refute the information so they attack the source w/o ever bothering to check the sources they choose to attack with.

Palmer Report exclusive: "Media Bias Fact Check" is a malicious scam site

there ya go. my site says your site that says my site is a fraud says your sources are a bigger fraud than they claim about my site.

----------

----------

period.
I don't believe the man reportedly saying this (who was not the person who leaked it--that source is anonymous, no?) is allowed to comment on closed door hearings. They are closed door for a reason. Makes it pretty easy to make up whatever you want about what was said, doesn't it?
sure it does. that's why i agreed with gator we've got more info to find out first before we start burning bridges, buildings and go on a labor day weekend pillage. but i do find it ironic the people dismissing this are quick to use even less valid "leaks" to support their claims.

all i'm saying is we've heard rumors of this since as far back as 2014/2015 and FISA warrants. we're hearing more people talk about it and perhaps validate these rumors, which are yes still rumors at this time.

now - if it turns out this is true - who's the bigger bad guy - trump or obama for allowing it?

----------

----------

I am sure you would also find it hard to believe the No. 2 man at on Mueller's investigation team and his mistress, an FBI lawyer, had sought to influence a presidential election, but their you go (Don't worry, we'll stop it!).
Could we for once stick to the point?
I thought the Deep State swamp was the point.

Forum List

Back