FBI: Kavanaugh Investigation was a Sham

They should have conducted the investigation they said they were going to do. The White House got in the way
They also confirmed Hillary broke the law.

Stop being intentionally agenda driven stupid.

The law states, on a re-investigation of an appointment, the President controls the FBI investigation.

The FBI was ordered NOT to investigate again, by the President....is basically the bottom line....the FBI was following orders. You can't blame the FBI on this one.

The president claimed that because Kavanaugh was investigated by the FBI years ago for another appointment, then this investigation promised and asked for, was a second FBI investigation, and under the law, the FBI answered to him.

This law needs to be changed. But it explains why Grassley agreed to an investigation to get Collins and the other republican senator, to vote for him.

It was ALL A RUSE!

And that's what bothers me the most!
No. That would you being wrong.

Your emotions can't handle that.

There was really NOTHING for the FBI to investigate, really.

Ms. Ford didn't say where the crime happened, there was no crime scene to tape off, no neighbors to canvass, nothing to test for fingerprints or DNA.

There was no way to either prove or disprove the allegations unless you want to seal off the whole county of Montgomery and canvass door to door.

Not enough time to do all of that, they needed to get an up or down vote on this.

The law states, on a re-investigation of an appointment, the President controls the FBI investigation.

The FBI was ordered NOT to investigate again, by the President....is basically the bottom line....the FBI was following orders. You can't blame the FBI on this one.

The president claimed that because Kavanaugh was investigated by the FBI years ago for another appointment, then this investigation promised and asked for, was a second FBI investigation, and under the law, the FBI answered to him.

This law needs to be changed. But it explains why Grassley agreed to an investigation to get Collins and the other republican senator, to vote for him.

It was ALL A RUSE!

BS FBI did as it damn well pleased under Trump

Yep, and the FBI silently slithered away from the whitmer kidnapping as they were found out to be the ones planning the whole thing.
Yet no one in Congress or the President has done anything about FBI corruption. The agency needs elimination or at least a major house cleaning. Yet no action is taken. This could indicate the FBI has the power to control the political class.

It was ALL A RUSE!

So WTF did you want the FBI to do, start an investigation on 4,500 bogus claims?

The FBI shouldn't have had anything to do with this because sexual misconduct is not a federal matter, it's a local police matter. Furthermore the multiple lies that came out of that whore made her not credible.

I don't know why you on the left think that the FBI is your private police that you can send out to destroy political opponents. They're nothing but a bunch of Nazis.

They should have conducted the investigation they said they were going to do. The White House got in the way

Do you read your own links? Wray said they conducted the investigation like they do with any President including DumBama and Dementia. They ask the White House what followup they should proceed on.

BS FBI did as it damn well pleased under Trump
If you say so.

But, in this instance the FBI followed their command.

It was a ruse, set up against the American people, and Ford... with our tax dollars and our faith in government, that at least half the nation or more relied on to settle the dispute, try to get to the facts....

Sure! Politics is scummy, as scummy as you can get.....I'm not naive to this....it's not funny. none the less.

I believe Ford's entire story...when young, I've been in similar circumstances....of being in way over my head, with older guys, and managed to weasel my way out of it...thank the good Lord!

There were boy drunks and punks like Kavanaugh and his friend as well....to me, that's just juvenile life....most kids like this will grow out of this absurd stage of life....

He didn't rape her....he probably wouldn't have if it came down to it....

But as a girl just 15, in those days, likely did not know that, and she really felt threatened, and frightened.

It pisses me off the whole incident was leaked...did we ever find out who did this? It benefited no one, and made a circus out of something that could have been discretely investigated.....

What Kavanaugh did as a 17 year old drunken boy, does not bother me, when it comes to being a supreme court justice, 25 years later....so I differ with several Ds on this...

I think Kavanaugh disqualified himself with his immature and irresponsible antics in this hearing. It showed and proved, his character was too crackable, too political, and was not up for the lifetime job of being neutral, calm, collected.... but an excellent "showman" in a circus kind of animated way.

Mr. "I like beer" was an embarrassment to the USA.

Last edited:
So WTF did you want the FBI to do, start an investigation on 4,500 bogus claims?

The FBI shouldn't have had anything to do with this because sexual misconduct is not a federal matter, it's a local police matter. Furthermore the multiple lies that came out of that whore made her not credible.

I don't know why you on the left think that the FBI is your private police that you can send out to destroy political opponents. They're nothing but a bunch of Nazis.
So, was it okay that our government set up this ruse?

Sure! Politics is scummy, as scummy as you can get.....I'm not naive to this....its a funny none the less.

I believe Ford's entire story...when young, I've been in similar circumstances....of being in way over my head, with older guys, and managed to weasel my way out of it...thank the good Lord!

Oh come on now.

How old were you?
I don't know.

What house were you in?
I don't know.

What street was it on?
I don't know.

Who picked you up?
I don't know.

The best part is everybody she named can't remember of any such party, including her so-called life-long friend.

Do you read your own links? Wray said they conducted the investigation like they do with any President including DumBama and Dementia. They ask the White House what followup they should proceed on.
And the White House said NONE

Oh come on now.

How old were you?
I don't know.

What house were you in?
I don't know.

What street was it on?
I don't know.

Who picked you up?
I don't know.

The best part is everybody she named can't remember of any such party, including her so-called life-long friend.
A real investigation would have shown that.

But the WH wouldn’t allow it

If you say so.

But, in this instance the FBI followed their command.

It was a ruse, set up against the American people, and Ford... with our tax dollars and our faith in government, that at least half the nation or more relied on to settle the dispute, try to get to the facts....

Sure! Politics is scummy, as scummy as you can get.....I'm not naive to this....it's not funny. none the less.

There were boy drunks and punks like Kavanaugh and his friend as well....to me, that's just juvenile life....most kids like this will grow out of this absurd stage of life....

He didn't rape her....he probably wouldn't have if it came down to it....

But as a girl just 15, in those days, likely did not know that, and she really felt threatened, and frightened.

It pisses me off the whole incident was leaked...did we ever find out who did this? It benefited no one, and made a circus out of something that could have been discretely investigated.....

What Kavanaugh did as a 17 year old drunken boy, does not bother me, when it comes to being a supreme court justice, 25 years later....so I differ with several Ds on this...

I think Kavanaugh disqualified himself with his immature and irresponsible antics in this hearing. It showed and proved, his character was too crackable, too political, and was not up for the lifetime job of being neutral, calm, collected.... but an excellent "showman" in a circus kind of animated way.

Mr. "I like beer" was an embarrassment to the USA.
Rrriiigghtttt........you swallow a lot

Forum List

Back