FBI Is Reaching Out to Second Woman, Kavanaugh Accuser

FBI reaches out to Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

FBI has contacted Deborah Ramirez about sexual assault allegations by Brett Kavanaugh

Ramirez's attorney, John Clune, released a statement Saturday afternoon confirming that the FBI had contacted her. "We can confirm the FBI has reached out to interview Ms. Ramirez and she has agreed to cooperate with their investigation. Out of respect for the integrity of the process, we will have no further comment at this time," Clune said in a statement.

Her story was full of more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

She was so clearing lying that a blind person could have seen it.

I'm sure the FBI can determine if her story stacks up, or not.

I am sure they already have. After they got done laughing at her statement they contacted her so they could say they did.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She so clearly lied in this statement....“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’

I do not know your age, but I am just a tad older than Kavanaugh, we were in college around the same time. Two things in her story that never happened...

First, guy, especially drunk guys, do not use a person's full name. In all my years of partying I never heard another guy do that.

Second, guys, especially drunk teen age guys, are not using the word "penis". I am not sure I have ever heard another man use that word outside of a medical context. There are lots of things that guys call their dick, penis is not one of them.

She is a lying bitch.
Lol! You stupid liars don't even know how to lie right. Back in the 80's I never knew a promiscuous high school girl to call a pecker a penis. :21::21::21::21::21:

I am sure they already have. After they got done laughing at her statement they contacted her so they could say they did.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She so clearly lied in this statement....“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’

I do not know your age, but I am just a tad older than Kavanaugh, we were in college around the same time. Two things in her story that never happened...

First, guy, especially drunk guys, do not use a person's full name. In all my years of partying I never heard another guy do that.

Second, guys, especially drunk teen age guys, are not using the word "penis". I am not sure I have ever heard another man use that word outside of a medical context. There are lots of things that guys call their dick, penis is not one of them.

She is a lying bitch.
Lol! You stupid liars don't even know how to lie right. Back in the 80's I never knew a promiscuous high school girl to call a pecker a penis. :21::21::21::21::21:

She stated "Somebody yelled down the hall"
She did NOT state if a female, or a male.

You stated, "I never knew a promiscuous high school girl to call a pecker a penis"
Why would it be a female voice?
Please explain.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

She stated "Somebody yelled down the hall"
She did NOT state if a female, or a male.

You stated, "I never knew a promiscuous high school girl to call a pecker a penis"
Why would it be a female voice?
Please explain.
Why? We didn't have as many lib faggots then.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.
penis, cock, johnson, one eyed trouser worm all have the same meaning.... my hubby used to call his Larry Byrd.... he sunk it in the net, every time! :lol: boys will be boys...

it matters naught with the ore polite term, that she used.

as far as using his full name, there could have been another Brett in the dorm... thus calling him Kavanaugh, distinguished the 2.

Thank you for reinforcing my point...those are all names that might have been used, penis is not. But she gave a direct quote saying it was used.
Just proof that Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus....

As a woman, I would automatically replace cock, with the proper word, if speaking about it in the public...

FOR EXAMPLE: If on a subway, with my mom... I would not say, ''Did you see that strange man across the way in the trench coat, flash his cock at us?'' to my mother... I would use 'penis', if speaking with her... it is the proper, in the meriam webster dictionary word for it.... but I was reared, prim and proper, by her and dad watched silently cuz he handed it all over to her, to do... the language part took... I am still like that decades later and to this day... don't use the F word... the C word, even with sh*t, I do not usually spell it out....

I do agree with you, more than likely, no guy would use the word penis.... but a female could automatically, without thought, replace cock, with penis... imho... no one expects the words to be precisely as they were, 30 years ago... the meaning and gist of what was said, is good enough for the FBI to use to find out if anyone else in the dorm remembers it being shouted.... whether penis, cock, or something else....

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.
penis, cock, johnson, one eyed trouser worm all have the same meaning.... my hubby used to call his Larry Byrd.... he sunk it in the net, every time! :lol: boys will be boys...

it matters naught with the More polite term, that she used.

as far as using his full name, there could have been another Brett in the dorm... thus calling him Kavanaugh, distinguished the 2.
Then they would’ve use just the last name

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

it matters naught with the ore polite term, that she used.

Thank you for reinforcing my point...those are all names that might have been used, penis is not. But she gave a direct quote saying it was used.
Just proof that Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus....

As a woman, I would automatically replace cock, with the proper word, if speaking about it in the public...

FOR EXAMPLE: If on a subway, with my mom... I would not say, ''Did you see that strange man across the way in the trench coat, flash his cock at us?'' to my mother... I would use 'penis', if speaking with her... it is the proper, in the meriam webster dictionary word for it.... but I was reared, prim and proper, by her and dad watched silently cuz he handed it all over to her, to do... the language part took... I am still like that decades later and to this day... don't use the F word... the C word, even with sh*t, I do not usually spell it out....

I do agree with you, more than likely, no guy would use the word penis.... but a female could automatically, without thought, replace cock, with penis... imho... no one expects the words to be precisely as they were, 30 years ago... the meaning and gist of what was said, is good enough for the FBI to use to find out if anyone else in the dorm remembers it being shouted.... whether penis, cock, or something else....

who said it was a guy? The accuser made no reference to gender re; the person that said the word "penis"

If Ramirez is found to have lied should she be required to repay taxpayers for the expense of having the FBI investigate? I wonder how should would feel about being billed for a few hundred grand.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

That is just what I said you dumb fuck.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

Or Kavv or BK or one of probably a half a dozen other nicknames.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

Or Kavv or BK or one of probably a half a dozen other nicknames.

Or maybe it was Bart O'?

FBI reaches out to Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

FBI has contacted Deborah Ramirez about sexual assault allegations by Brett Kavanaugh

Ramirez's attorney, John Clune, released a statement Saturday afternoon confirming that the FBI had contacted her. "We can confirm the FBI has reached out to interview Ms. Ramirez and she has agreed to cooperate with their investigation. Out of respect for the integrity of the process, we will have no further comment at this time," Clune said in a statement.

If the FBI determines that an accuser was lying and being malicious they have been instructed to refer the matter to the appropriate local authorities for investigation and prosecution. She made a statement under oath and she can be charged if she is found to be lying..

Sucks to be her... She is in deep shit if she lies to the FBI further...

Your point is nothing new, it's a known given, it's SOP.
We have already seen this with Flynn & Papadopoulos, and there could be potential to see it with Kavanaugh & Trump.
You mean the fact that the fascist herd has convicted him with no proof? Yeah we see that all the time from you.

If the FBI determines that an accuser was lying and being malicious they have been instructed to refer the matter to the appropriate local authorities for investigation and prosecution. She made a statement under oath and she can be charged if she is found to be lying..

We have already seen this with Flynn & Papadopoulos, and there could be potential to see it with Kavanaugh & Trump.
You mean the fact that the fascist herd has convicted him with no proof? Yeah we see that all the time from you.

fascist herd? You do know Mueller is a registered Republican; right?

So, you're labeling Republicans "fascist?"

I might agree with you then.

fascist herd? You do know Mueller is a registered Republican; right?

So, you're labeling Republicans "fascist?"

I might agree with you then.
Mueller is a liberal douche just like you! And you know it.

I fully expect that the FBI will be as thorough as possible within Trump's "limited in scope" authorization.

I fully expect that the FBI will be as thorough as possible within Trump's "limited in scope" authorization.
They’ve already said they’ll be done Tuesday. So looks like they’ll be thorough and then some.

So the FBI wants to talk to the woman who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a party the woman who has admitted being drunk at the party and has gaps in her memory about the incident. I'm not shocked the FBI would question her nor do I think anything will come from it if they didn't question her they left would scream it wasn't a thorough investigation which they are going to do anyway if nothing new comes from it and Kavanaugh is comfirmed.

The FBI is a libtard infested failed org. A liberals dream.

So the FBI wants to talk to the woman who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself to her at a party the woman who has admitted being drunk at the party and has gaps in her memory about the incident. I'm not shocked the FBI would question her nor do I think anything will come from it if they didn't question her they left would scream it wasn't a thorough investigation which they are going to do anyway if nothing new comes from it and Kavanaugh is comfirmed.
The FBI was instructed to forward malicious and defamatory behavior to local authorities for investigation and prosecution... It couldn't be that, could it?

The FBI is a libtard infested failed org. A liberals dream.

well, that's nice to know; glad you hold the FBI in such high regard.

Hopefully you won't ever know anyone that gets kidnapped & winds up in a ditch dead.
That way, you won't ever have to deal with any of those evil FBI folk.

Forum List

Back