FBI Is Reaching Out to Second Woman, Kavanaugh Accuser

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
FBI reaches out to Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

FBI has contacted Deborah Ramirez about sexual assault allegations by Brett Kavanaugh

Ramirez's attorney, John Clune, released a statement Saturday afternoon confirming that the FBI had contacted her. "We can confirm the FBI has reached out to interview Ms. Ramirez and she has agreed to cooperate with their investigation. Out of respect for the integrity of the process, we will have no further comment at this time," Clune said in a statement.

FBI reaches out to Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct

FBI has contacted Deborah Ramirez about sexual assault allegations by Brett Kavanaugh

Ramirez's attorney, John Clune, released a statement Saturday afternoon confirming that the FBI had contacted her. "We can confirm the FBI has reached out to interview Ms. Ramirez and she has agreed to cooperate with their investigation. Out of respect for the integrity of the process, we will have no further comment at this time," Clune said in a statement.

Her story was full of more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

She was so clearing lying that a blind person could have seen it.

• Banned

I'm sure the FBI can determine if her story stacks up, or not.

I am sure they already have. After they got done laughing at her statement they contacted her so they could say they did.

• Banned

I am sure they already have. After they got done laughing at her statement they contacted her so they could say they did.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

nope! :lol::lol::lol:

DotCom, is that you?

If the FBI determines that an accuser was lying and being malicious they have been instructed to refer the matter to the appropriate local authorities for investigation and prosecution. She made a statement under oath and she can be charged if she is found to be lying..

Sucks to be her... She is in deep shit if she lies to the FBI further...

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She so clearly lied in this statement....“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’

I do not know your age, but I am just a tad older than Kavanaugh, we were in college around the same time. Two things in her story that never happened...

First, guy, especially drunk guys, do not use a person's full name. In all my years of partying I never heard another guy do that.

Second, guys, especially drunk teen age guys, are not using the word "penis". I am not sure I have ever heard another man use that word outside of a medical context. There are lots of things that guys call their dick, penis is not one of them.

She is a lying bitch.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She so clearly lied in this statement....“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’ ” she said. “It was his full name. I don’t think it was just ‘Brett.’

I do not know your age, but I am just a tad older than Kavanaugh, we were in college around the same time. Two things in her story that never happened...

First, guy, especially drunk guys, do not use a person's full name. In all my years of partying I never heard another guy do that.

Second, guys, especially drunk teen age guys, are not using the word "penis". I am not sure I have ever heard another man use that word outside of a medical context. There are lots of things that guys call their dick, penis is not one of them.

She is a lying bitch.

Can’t argue with those points

She is a lying bitch.

Absolutely correct on both points. We usually refer to each other by our last names and nobody says penis. They say dick or cock. In fact, when I was college age if one of our friends said penis we'd have probably looked at him funny.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.
penis, cock, johnson, one eyed trouser worm all have the same meaning.... my hubby used to call his Larry Byrd.... he sunk it in the net, every time! :lol: boys will be boys...

it matters naught with the More polite term, that she used.

as far as using his full name, there could have been another Brett in the dorm... thus calling him Kavanaugh, distinguished the 2.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.
penis, cock, johnson, one eyed trouser worm all have the same meaning.... my hubby used to call his Larry Byrd.... he sunk it in the net, every time! :lol: boys will be boys...

it matters naught with the ore polite term, that she used.

as far as using his full name, there could have been another Brett in the dorm... thus calling him Kavanaugh, distinguished the 2.

Thank you for reinforcing my point...those are all names that might have been used, penis is not. But she gave a direct quote saying it was used.

She is a lying bitch.

Absolutely correct on both points. We usually refer to each other by our last names and nobody says penis. They say dick or cock. In fact, when I was college age if one of our friends said penis we'd have probably looked at him funny.
Can I ask a serious question? Why cock?

I hope they are careful how they "reach out" to her. We don't want another FBI scandal.

If the FBI determines that an accuser was lying and being malicious they have been instructed to refer the matter to the appropriate local authorities for investigation and prosecution. She made a statement under oath and she can be charged if she is found to be lying..

Sucks to be her... She is in deep shit if she lies to the FBI further...

Your point is nothing new, it's a known given, it's SOP.
We have already seen this with Flynn & Papadopoulos, and there could be potential to see it with Kavanaugh & Trump.

You know the people interviewing her are not media hacks or Senators. They are the real deal--professionals. If the partisan hacks in the FBI don't muck it up, they might actually get to the truth.

I hope you have considered how very, very badly this might all go wrong for you. Very badly.

Think November 2016 badly.

John Clune is an ambulance chaser. He usually represents Title IX cases
in College athletics. In those cases just the accusation will suffice.

This case ain't going nowhere

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

K I am married to a man and I have raised a man, now 21 years old and Senior in college. This is SO true. No one has called my son by his first and last name, in totality, but.....ME...since he was about 14. ha! It's his last name, variations on his last name, nicknames, and maybe his first name.

She's a dunce. She couldn't even come up with a good fabrication.

Link?

or BS?

Thanks

She is a lying bitch.

So, that is your fairy tale version explaining how she lied? LOL

Plenty of folks would use a FULL name & the word 'penis' if they were falling down drunk.

OH I do hope they go after Julie Swetnick. She's moonbat level crazy and toxic. Won't creepy porn lawyer ask the FBI to interview HER? Pretty please? Pretty pretty please???

Forum List

Back