FBI Is Investigating Voter Fraud

The Intelligence agencies are still compromised. I'm not optimistic they will do anything in a timely manner.
After a few things Ive heard today, I still have faith in Trump having a plan.
If the FBI can read the writing on the wall with some of these new revelations that might favor a Trump presidency, or any other insider info, then it would be prudent for the FBI to try and walk the straight and narrow. They have already lost so much credibility, I think their bluff has been called, and its time to put up or shut up. Just saying
Biscuit, the FBI rigged the fucking machines.

Really
I guess I missed that part where the FBI is responsible for the rigging. Thanks for clearing that up.
Seriously the FBI either did the rigging, assisted those who did, or will cover for those who did, or all of the above.

You are not in Kansas anymore kid, time to wake up
LOL...you are not on the planet earth anymore.

Trump says the FBI and the DOJ are apparently involved in this conspiracy. What a commentary that there are poor souls that actually believe this garbage.

The Intelligence agencies are still compromised. I'm not optimistic they will do anything in a timely manner.
If the FBI can read the writing on the wall with some of these new revelations that might favor a Trump presidency, or any other insider info, then it would be prudent for the FBI to try and walk the straight and narrow. They have already lost so much credibility, I think their bluff has been called, and its time to put up or shut up. Just saying

Really
I guess I missed that part where the FBI is responsible for the rigging. Thanks for clearing that up.
Seriously the FBI either did the rigging, assisted those who did, or will cover for those who did, or all of the above.

Well my comment was in reference to the FBI in general, and you cant tell me that the entire dept is bad, rather a few bad apples - right ?
Which leads me to my next question of who is leading this current investigation of fraud within the FBI ? Is there a name by chance other than Wray or a link to this info ?

Really

The fbi is a rouge criminal organization whose agents are above the law and run around playing king makers. It should be scrapped and replaced with a similar agency whose agents have to follow rules and procedures.

Really

The fbi is a rouge criminal organization whose agents are above the law and run around playing king makers. It should be scrapped and replaced with a similar agency whose agents have to follow rules and procedures.
I can understand some of the top brass being corrupt like Comey, but not the majority of the rank and file. Im not sure why Wray is still there but that could be a different story and be revealed later. I still stand by my original comment, and I bet Trump has them over a barrel someway or another. As long as Trump gets elected, the swamp continues to be drained, and that should make most Americans happy.

Really

Well my comment was in reference to the FBI in general, and you cant tell me that the entire dept is bad, rather a few bad apples - right ?
Which leads me to my next question of who is leading this current investigation of fraud within the FBI ? Is there a name by chance other than Wray or a link to this info ?
Everyone in the FBI was hired by the bad communist apples.

Dorothy, wake up dear

FBI is now involved in investigating the widespread voter fraud.

The attorney conducting a “Voter Integrity Project” investigation for the conservative Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society that has called into question hundreds of thousands of potentially problem ballots said the FBI has asked for his key files.

“The FBI has proactively and directly requested from me the VIP [Voter Integrity Project] findings that indicates illegal ballots,” Matt Braynard tweeted today, adding, “By Tuesday, we will have delivered to the agency all of our data, including names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.”

THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER? :rofl: FOX NEWS WOULDN'T EVEN TOUCH THIS ONE!

Give it up! The Baby President lost. Let him sit behind his tiny desk and sulk. But....STOP SPREADING LIES!

The attorney conducting a “Voter Integrity Project” investigation for the conservative Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society that has called into question hundreds of thousands of potentially problem ballots said the FBI has asked for his key files.

“The FBI has proactively and directly requested from me the VIP [Voter Integrity Project] findings that indicates illegal ballots,” Matt Braynard tweeted today, adding, “By Tuesday, we will have delivered to the agency all of our data, including names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.”

Give it up! The Baby President lost. Let him sit behind his tiny desk and sulk. But....STOP SPREADING LIES!

Why FOX is part of the deep state too

Really

I can understand some of the top brass being corrupt like Comey, but not the majority of the rank and file. Im not sure why Wray is still there but that could be a different story and be revealed later. I still stand by my original comment, and I bet Trump has them over a barrel someway or another. As long as Trump gets elected, the swamp continues to be drained, and that should make most Americans happy.
What kind of people do you think agents like comey hire

Who is watching the watchers

And now they are EATING THEIR OWN!:beer:

Really

What kind of people do you think agents like comey hire

Who is watching the watchers

WAIT! Who is Watching the Watchers who are Watching the Watcher's Watchers?:banana:

The FBI is storing the evidence in Epstein's cell - for safe keeping.

And now they are EATING THEIR OWN!:beer:

You have no clue who is who?

None of us do because everything we see and hear is fake.

The FBI is storing the evidence in Epstein's cell - for safe keeping.

The FBI took the camera off line actually

Wake up fool

THAT FBI? Now it's clear that the Left is engaged in a full scale cover up. They've called in the "Cleaners" for the Deep State.

Forum List

Back