FBI Is Investigating Voter Fraud

FBI has actually been on it from day one.
From the link:

The Attorney General for New York, Letitia James, said her office was also investigating the issue.

“Voting is a cornerstone of our democracy,” Ms James said.

The epitome of Public Education- idiots- we are a constitutional republic- Ben Franklin is credited with, "if you can save it ma'am"- apparently it's lost in the translation by Public Educators who act on "tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth"- SMH, a sad state of affairs when "officials" are dumber than a box of rocks.
Wake up James is Bidens biggest fan

N.Y. Attorney General Letitia James developing 'long' list of Trump actions for Biden to undo (nbcnews.com)

So anything she finds is gone
If she is "investigating" she is pulling a comey/mueller and gather the evidence of voter fraud in her state and destroying it.

FBI is now involved in investigating the widespread voter fraud.

The attorney conducting a “Voter Integrity Project” investigation for the conservative Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society that has called into question hundreds of thousands of potentially problem ballots said the FBI has asked for his key files.

“The FBI has proactively and directly requested from me the VIP [Voter Integrity Project] findings that indicates illegal ballots,” Matt Braynard tweeted today, adding, “By Tuesday, we will have delivered to the agency all of our data, including names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.”

“Washington Examiner”

lol

When you have a reliable source, cite it.

(Yeah, we know: the lame-stream liberal anti-Trump media refuses to report ‘the truth.’)

The attorney conducting a “Voter Integrity Project” investigation for the conservative Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society that has called into question hundreds of thousands of potentially problem ballots said the FBI has asked for his key files.

“The FBI has proactively and directly requested from me the VIP [Voter Integrity Project] findings that indicates illegal ballots,” Matt Braynard tweeted today, adding, “By Tuesday, we will have delivered to the agency all of our data, including names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.”

Getting the FBI to investigate wrong doing especially political wrongdoing is like getting a fix to guard a chicken coup. The FBI is corrupt to the core and has been since its founding by one of the most corrupt assholes in American history J. Edgar Hoover.

If there was no crime to disappear, they would not be there.

“Washington Examiner”

lol

When you have a reliable source, cite it.

(Yeah, we know: the lame-stream liberal anti-Trump media refuses to report ‘the truth.’)

The story is well sourced.

Somebody tell poor Trump. He swears the FBI is doing nothing about 'massive voter fraud'.

The Intelligence agencies are still compromised. I'm not optimistic they will do anything in a timely manner.
After a few things Ive heard today, I still have faith in Trump having a plan.
If the FBI can read the writing on the wall with some of these new revelations that might favor a Trump presidency, or any other insider info, then it would be prudent for the FBI to try and walk the straight and narrow. They have already lost so much credibility, I think their bluff has been called, and its time to put up or shut up. Just saying

Is this finally THE ONE Norman? I mean, you’ve been so wrong so far; laughed at on USMB (and presumably in real life) while Trumpy’s trumped up lawsuits have been laughed out of court.

Could this be it?!

Hate to be a Debbie Downer on this----BUTTTTTTTT

The FBI for the last several years/decades has served the purpose of collecting and destroying evidence for the dirty clintons---See evidence of Hilliary server and classified data being destroyed BY THE FBI for Hilliary...while other evidence was collected with Hilliary's aid Huma being called in to carry out boxes of this evidence so the FBI wouldn't have to arrest Hilliary.
It's harder to trust what the FBI now releases to the public as being factual. Their delay in releasing information to the public when the info should have gone public almost instantly has not been forgotten by many Americans.

This is a good time for the agency to stand up, do the right thing, and regain some of the public trust lost after 9/11 with their lack of communication with CIA prior to attack and what could have been done prior had the bureau acted. In July, 2001, an FBI field agent warned FBI heads in D.C. about the “possibility of a coordinated effort by Usama Bin Ladin (Laden) to train terrorists in U.S. flight schools". No one in the FBI’s Osama bin Laden or Radical Fundamentalist unit saw the field agent’s memo until after 9/11. Had they seen the memo in a timely manner, the 9/11 Commission said, it could have “sensitized the FBI so that it might have taken the Moussaoui matter more seriously.” Someone(s) sure dropped the ball there.

The FBI is still relevant, and there are many good men and women working for the bureau. The agency and many others, however, still need a good housecleaning. at least that's the impression they give with sitting on the Joe & Hunter Biden/China info for as long as they did (five years I just read?). Some things should be kept from the public, but that move was an obvious partisan call and there was no merit to continue withholding it.

People, in general, are no longer going to tolerate corruption within these departments of "public influencers". People are sharing their own information across the globe, without the need for any middleman or somebody else's take whatsoever. That fact alone should make the "powers that be" walk a lot straighter and keep their actions/inactions apolitical.

The Intelligence agencies are still compromised. I'm not optimistic they will do anything in a timely manner.
If the FBI can read the writing on the wall with some of these new revelations that might favor a Trump presidency, or any other insider info, then it would be prudent for the FBI to try and walk the straight and narrow. They have already lost so much credibility, I think their bluff has been called, and its time to put up or shut up. Just saying
Biscuit, the FBI rigged the fucking machines.

Really

LOL if the FBI finds fraud they will cover it up before anyone knows
That will be your excuse for sure
What will be your excuse for not selling your investments under Trumps 28 percent cap gains tax and waiting to sell under Biden's 44 percent cap gains tax?

Oh yea I forgot you are on welfare

Really
I guess I missed that part where the FBI is responsible for the rigging. Thanks for clearing that up.

Last edited:

Really
kzdo8h7r98261.jpg

Really
I guess I missed that part where the FBI is responsible for the rigging. Thanks for clearing that up.
Seriously the FBI either did the rigging, assisted those who did, or will cover for those who did, or all of the above.

You are not in Kansas anymore kid, time to wake up

New Topics

Forum List

Back