FBI investigating ANTIFA for plotting to buy guns from cartel for armed rebellion at the S.border

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Report: FBI Investigating Antifa For Plotting To Buy Guns From Cartel For ‘Armed Rebellion’ At The Southern Border
The far-left Antifa (Anti-Fascist) is a group promoting riots, but they called those riots protests. They define themselves as anti-fascists who focus on “promotional, informative and practical ways of struggle against all authoritarian ideologies.”

LOL this is noooot going to end well they are starting the kick off we told you watch for the 4th some dumbasses are going to pull something SOROS hates this country.

Report: FBI Investigating Antifa For Plotting To Buy Guns From Cartel For ‘Armed Rebellion’ At The Southern Border
The far-left Antifa (Anti-Fascist) is a group promoting riots, but they called those riots protests. They define themselves as anti-fascists who focus on “promotional, informative and practical ways of struggle against all authoritarian ideologies.”

LOL this is noooot going to end well they are starting the kick off we told you watch for the 4th some dumbasses are going to pull something SOROS hates this country.
I seem to remember Soros hiring them for another event also.

If there is anything good about the bed wetters, is that they've done their best to indoctrinate their zealots with hoplophobia.

I can not think of anything more ridiculous than moonbats who play 1st person shooter games and consider it training for their "revolution". These turds will sicken buzzards and feral animals that feed on their corpses, but that will be the only outcome of an armed left wing insurrection in this country. The idea of Anti-Fun pukes engaging in combat makes me laugh. The greater danger to this country are bed wetters with ballots.

To be honest, they wouldn't exist at all at this point if anti-communist minded people were not generally religious, moral, God-fearing, law abiding citizens.

I seem to remember Soros hiring them for another event also.

Here are some political organizations funded by Soros

Founded or helped to found[edit]
Supported[edit]

Antifa is nothing but domestic terrorists and should be treated as such.

Forum List

Back