Video: Mother Of Deceased Antifa Militant Fights Trump Supporter During A Sm. Protest Against Antifa

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Conservative US ^ | 02.23.2020

Antifa defines themselves as anti-fascists who focus on “promotional, informative and practical ways of struggle against all authoritarian ideologies.”

Antifa is recognized as a “Violent Political Social Experiment” with an emphasis on ‘Violent.’ Remember, every TEA Party gathering was peaceful but the fascists went after them.

But every Antifa gathering turns violent and bloody!

Yesterday during a small protest against Antifa Laura Kealiher, mother of deceased Antifa militant Sean Kealiher, got into a fight with a Trump supporter. Sean was killed last year in mysterious circumstances outside Antifa pub, Cider Riot. Authorities said that they found evidence of gunfire in the SUV where he died.

He used several aliases online to call for terror attacks on schools and law enforcement.

Video below:

The far-left Antifa group is clearly the enemy of this constitutional republic. They thrive on violence and hatred, destruction. They are not American’s. The bottom line is- No civilized nation on earth should have to put up with terror groups like “Antifa.”

Antifa is violent, intimidating, and hide behind masks so you don’t know their true identities. They are not anti-fascists. They ARE the fascists. Why should we wait till there are bodies in the street?

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers’ newsfeeds and is instead promoting mainstream media sources. When you share with your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family and on your Facebook wall or other social networks that you use! Thank you.

------------
just think how much more violent the left will become when Trump crushes Bernie and the DNC is forced to purge the leftists from power positions in the party ... or become even more irrelevant than they already are!

Rotten apple didn't fall very far from the rotten apple tree.

It is a shame that no one carries brass knuckles on our side, especially when you are down and get kicked...get up and lay one square on the jaw....I want to see ANTIFA BLOOD!!!!

It is a shame that no one carries brass knuckles on our side, especially when you are down and get kicked...get up and lay one square on the jaw....I want to see ANTIFA BLOOD!!!!

OC spray isn't as messy. I don't want one of those Hep C or AIDS-infected scumbags bleeding on me. Although I could legally carry brass knucks in my state, since I'm a permit holder.

Forum List

Back