FBI Instructs Reporter Steve Baker to Turn Himself in on Friday – This Comes After He Questioned the Government’s Role in Protests on January 6

it still amazes me that trump humping cultists will defend donny even after pardoning that human sausage casing after scamming his base outa their hard earned cash with his 'build the wall' grift.

:auiqs.jpg:

suckers....

:laughing0301:

:113:

it still amazes me that trump humping cultists will defend donny even after pardoning that human sausage casing after scamming his base outa their hard earned cash with his 'build the wall' grift.
Says the worshiper of the mental midget, too stupid to handle a court proceeding.

laugh-at-you-gif.912392

They were represented by corrupt partisan pro-bono attorneys in front of partisan jurors before partisan judges.
OK, you go with that. You be you.
Right down the QAnon/MAGA Bozo Conspiracy rabbit-hole.
How cool!
And, good luck.

-----------------------------
Federal public defenders.....most of which send Trump a Christmas card, postmarked Washington, DC.

'Christmas cards'?
'Postmarks'?
Yeah, me too.
I don't get that either.

----------------------------------------------------------

suckers....
TDS?
Trump's Duped & Snookered?

So you can prove your innocent but they have deeper pockets than you?

It's a game they play.

If they could prove you're innocent, they probably wouldn't charge and indict you. Defense counsel sees the evidence and realizes that the government has enough evidence to convince a jury that you're guilty of at least one or more of the charges.

DOJ has something like a 90-95% conviction rate on all cases that bring forward, mainly because they don't like to lose and they typically only bring charges if they feel the odds are in their favor. This is nothing new. It has been this way for decades.

DOJ has something like a 90-95% conviction rate on all cases that bring forward, mainly because they don't like to lose and they typically only bring charges if they feel the odds are in their favor.
Just like I pointed out............open your eyes.............they don't ride white horses.

DOJ has something like a 90-95% conviction rate on all cases that bring forward, mainly because they don't like to lose and they typically only bring charges if they feel the odds are in their favor. This is nothing new. It has been this way for decades

Yeah, you're right.

Just like I pointed out............open your eyes.............they don't ride white horses.

What I'm saying is that the DOJ doesn't prosecute people unless they think they have the evidence to charge. They occasionally drop cases, too, realizing they don't have the evidence. Some cases get dismissed by judges. But most of the time, they get a conviction.

A defense lawyer doesn't force his client to confess - he can't. He can advise his client of how he thinks it will play out in court based on the evidence that becomes available in the discovery process. If an attorney advises his client that he can either plead guilty and get a significantly reduced sentence, or he can go to trial and take the risk that he'll get a longer stint in prison, then that's a decision for the client, not the counsel.

Yeah, you're right.

For the record, I am not disagreeing with you that the system can get shady, but I honestly don't believe it's any shadier for MAGA defendants than it is for you or me. Typically, the people who get fucked the worst by the system are:
  • poor (living in poor communities)
  • lacking formal education (never graduated HS)
  • have cognitive problems
  • young (ages 16-24)
  • black/brown/non-white
  • prior encounters with the law as juvenile offenders
Not necessarily all of the above, but the more of these boxes that get checked, the more likely it is that the system will work against you.

That's the legal system.

Don't like those outcomes? Don't commit federal crimes.
You and all the water carriers for The Regime pretend that we still have a legal system. We do not, the Democrats have control of the DOJ via Merrick Garland and a host of operative judges. They have turned our justice system into a Stalinist tool for political vengeance.

You and all the water carriers for The Regime pretend that we still have a legal system. We do not, the Democrats have control of the DOJ via Merrick Garland and a host of operative judges.

Just like MAGA controlled the DOJ via Bill Barr and Jeff Sessions. We didn't like that, either. In fact you had a total clown in John Durham bring three sham felony charges, two of which were acquittals.

They have turned our justice system into a Stalinist tool for political vengeance.

Trump handling multiple court issues......

You really think Biden is up to the task?

View attachment 912512

lol ... funny how much

al-capone-syphilis-end-of-life

👆 he & donny will have so much in common....

What are the mental symptoms of neurosyphilis?

It can cause psychiatric disorders including depression, mania, psychosis, personality changes, delirium and dementia.

:eek-52:

Forum List

Back