FBI Instructs Reporter Steve Baker to Turn Himself in on Friday – This Comes After He Questioned the Government’s Role in Protests on January 6

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
They told him to only wear shorts and sandals when he turns himself in. If I was him I'd go tell them to pound sand.

President Trump should have about a thousand pardons prepared and ready for signature on the day he is inaugurated.

I think they'll rig it for Biden with the mail-in ballots shenanigans.

I think that many of the illegals they've been trafficking into the country via the NGOs and the Mexican cartels will be mailing in ballots.

They aren't trafficking these people in by the millions between election cycles and robbing the American taxpayer at the barrel of a government gun to fund their upkeep for nothing.

I doubt there will be a Trump pardon for any of them.

Of course, that's just conjecture. But I think it's good conjecture. They got away with it last time, so there's no doubt in my mind that they'll do it again.

Last edited:
For reporting? Damn. That's straight up Stalinist type stuff there.

Though I do see now that this was before he was actually emplyed by The Blaze as a reporter.

I wonder what they'll charge him with.
Doesn't matter. In true Stalinist fashion, they have their man, they will come up with the crime.

They told him to only wear shorts and sandals when he turns himself in. If I was him I'd go tell them to pound sand.

He entered the US Capitol like everyone else, which was a criminal act. Journalists have the freedom of the press. They don't have the freedom to engage in criminal acts.

OMG....was going to take the family to see DC........................now I'm afraid.

You can make whatever bullshit excuses you want. There was a police barrier. You cross the barrier, and you're engaged in criminal behavior. Any jackass with an iPhone could have claimed they were a blogger and therefore a member of the press that day.

He entered the US Capitol like everyone else, which was a criminal act.
How was it a criminal act when it was the capitol police who opened the magnetic double doors to let people in?

People let in by capitol police walk through statutory hall January 6.
1709177906079.jpeg

How was it a criminal act when it was the capitol police who opened the magnetic double doors to let people in?

People let in by capitol police walk through statutory hall January 6.
View attachment 910136

They crossed the police barrier.

Look, that's what courts are for. If you can successfully argue that the defendant had no way of knowing it was something other than a kegger that got out of hand, then maybe you win the case.

My first clue, though, would have been...crossing a police barrier, stepping over a fence.

You can make whatever bullshit excuses you want. There was a police barrier. You cross the barrier, and you're engaged in criminal behavior. Any jackass with an iPhone could have claimed they were a blogger and therefore a member of the press that day.
Post #15

Forum List

Back