FBI Instructs Reporter Steve Baker to Turn Himself in on Friday – This Comes After He Questioned the Government’s Role in Protests on January 6

It most certainly was, and you acknowledged it. Go take a long, hot shower or something lol

How was it a criminal act when it was the capitol police who opened the magnetic double doors to let people in?

People let in by capitol police walk through statutory hall January 6

float-eat-me.gif

They told him to only wear shorts and sandals when he turns himself in. If I was him I'd go tell them to pound sand.

I have been loosely following citizen journalist Steve Baker since his coverage of the capital hill event on J6/21. This rubbish that one needs to be credentialed by the 'government regulated' Major Managed News Media(MMNM) is blatantly false. ALL American citizens are 24/7 journalists according to the 2nd amendment to our U.S. Constitution(contract with OUR FERDERAL 'SERVANTS').

• I wonder what they'll charge him with.
  • Insurrection, of course.
  • This is what tyranny looks like.
  • Doesn't matter. In true Stalinist fashion, they have their man, they will come up with the crime.
  • How was it a criminal act when it was the capitol police who opened the magnetic double doors to let people in?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well, after a bit of googling the reportage by multiple outlets indicates that this Baker guy illegally entered the Capitol through the breached West Entrance and stayed within the Capitol for about 25-minutes. Sedition Hunters collated several video feeds depicting Baker's presence.

To get into the Capitol he had to cross several police barriers intentionally established to restrict access, but because of the violent breaching (by others) of those barriers folks like Baker -- that no reports indicate was one of the violent ones --- Baker could walk in unimpeded by any of the heavily outnumbered and embattled officers.

Still, it was illegal for him to be in there. Accordingly, given the import of that terrible day for America I am inclined to say.....'Arrest everyone of the Mofos, charge 'em, try em, and if guilty punish the bejesus outta them. That's jut me.

Now, Baker will argue that he was a 'journalist' following a story. OK. Argue it. But expect the DOJ to say.....there's no proof that he was acting as a journalist at that time, and regardless, he was illegally trespassing on highly restricted space. Journalist do not get free rein to go wherever and whenever they please. Most especially into highly sensitive, highly restricted spaces.
--------------------------

They don't have the freedom to engage in criminal acts.
True that.
------------------------------------

OMG....was going to take the family to see DC........................now I'm afraid.
Poster Delldude, do this: Obey the law.

Don't try to force your way into the Capitol. Or, alternatively, don't try to sneak in behind a guard's back. You may get in for a while, but.......but expect unpleasant juju to happen to you and your accompanying family if all of you are arrested for trespassing, if not worse. I know, I know, that is sort of Captain Obvious advice. Still, it may be prudent to follow it. Trust me.

Too, if while you visit DC, you go to the Smithsonian's Gem Room...do not try to sneak in there also. Like at the Capitol it is 'restricted'. Bad juju can happen to your family if you bust into the Gem Room. Trust me.

Freelance journalism is legal in this country; well, it was before Obama and Biden turned it into a banana republic. Now only registered Democrats are recognized by the govt.

It;s hilarious how these gimps and deviants fake being all about law n order n stuff when their rent-a-mobs violently attack opposition party rallies, loot stores, and try to burn down entire cities, and promote the sexual mutilations of children.

Last edited:
Freelance journalism is legal in this country; well, it was before Obama and Biden turned it into a banana republic. Now only registered Democrats are recognized by the govt.

It;s hilarious how these gimps and deviants fake being all about law n order n stuff when their rent-a-mobs violently attack opposition party rallies, loot stores, and try to burn down entire cities, and promote the sexual mutilations of children.
Freelance law breaking isn't though, bozos. Don't fuck around if you don't want to find out. :funnyface:

"The left-wing Sedition Hunters compiled a rather impressive spreadsheet of all types of journalists, with designations of “Interior (Breach),” “Interior (Press Corps),” and “Restricted Grounds” assigned to 160 different “confirmed” journalists, and an additional spreadsheet tab listing 45 “unconfirmed” reporters and videographers." Looks like the people in charge are all in to prevent any future monitoring of events.

You can make whatever bullshit excuses you want. There was a police barrier. You cross the barrier, and you're engaged in criminal behavior. Any jackass with an iPhone could have claimed they were a blogger and therefore a member of the press that day.
Steve Baker Is an accredited journalist

And the 4th Estate has rights under the 1st Amendment

The Deep State must know this will be thrown out of court

But its still useful for intimidation of other journalists

And the 4th Estate has rights under the 1st Amendment

The Deep State must know this will be thrown out of court

But its still useful for intimidation of other journalists
They can do a run on his finances...............that's how they punish those people these days. It's a win win for the feds....even if they lose the case.

It cuts both ways in political affiliation.

As marener said, being in the capital on Jan 6 was a crime, unless you had a legal basis for being there. But if the feds really jam up some reporter type who was really just covering the "march to the capital for Trump," and who didn't do anything inside the capital besides filming or interviewing .... let me know, please. But so far .... a bunch of rioters who are trying to get a pass by crying "I was a reporter." At least the proud boys had integrity. lol

"Looks like the people in charge are all in to prevent any future monitoring of events."
Poster "Watcher" is referencing the Sedition Hunters.
And, he may be trying too hard to make his point.
Watcher, you ascribe too much to that bunch of computer-nerds who ARE Sedition Hunters.
Clue for the clueful: They are only trying to identify, locate, and alert authorities on the suspected criminals who had apparently broken multiple laws on January 6th.
You seem to have morphed them into a CIA/SealTeam6 strike force.
Be at peace. Let them do their work. For a grateful America.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Even "accredited journalist" ain't supposed to break the law.
(From a TED Talk on 'Being-A-Good-Citizen'
-----------------------------------------------------

They can do a run on his finances.
Possibly.
However, as has been advised previously: "Don't break the law".

For American citizens NOT breaking the law makes life go a tad smoother.

Trust me.

They told him to only wear shorts and sandals when he turns himself in. If I was him I'd go tell them to pound sand.

He said in Dec 14, 2023 he was to surrender on Tuesday in shorts etc...

Now, in late February 24, 2024 this same guy is suppose to surrender himself on Friday in shorts and sandals....blah blah blah

SO WHAT IN THE HECK HAPPENED IN DECEMBER, that he didn't turn himself in then?

here we are two and a half months later and this guy is still claiming that he has to turn himself in....??

Huh? What?

looks like you've been had!

He said in Dec 14, 2023 he was to surrender on Tuesday in shorts etc...

Now, in late February 24, 2024 this same guy is suppose to surrender himself on Friday in shorts and sandals....blah blah blah

SO WHAT IN THE HECK HAPPENED IN DECEMBER, that he didn't turn himself in then?

here we are two and a half months later and this guy is still claiming that he has to turn himself in....??
(He said in Dec 14, 2023 he was to surrender on Tuesday in shorts etc.)

A attorneys can get you delays you know? Or do you?

However, as has been advised previously: "Don't break the law".

For American citizens NOT breaking the law makes life go a tad smoother.
Gig you for some charge...............20 years maybe.......you didn't do anything.............they offer a mickey mouse plea deal for a very lesser charge...........you take it because you don't have the finances to play in their league trying to prove your innocence.
They know this...they pull this stuff.

Last edited:
because they were probably threatened with prosecution if they did.
Yupper, for breaking the law. Don' break the law - avoid prosecution.
Duh!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

They know this...they pull this stuff.
Against law-breakers.
Life is tougher if you are caught breaking the law. (Citizenship 101)

Yupper, for breaking the law. Don' break the law - avoid prosecution.
Duh!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Against law-breakers.

Life is tougher if you are caught breaking the law. (Citizenship 101)
The First Amendment protects journalists from Deep State persecution

Forum List

Back