FBI Insiders Admit Biden Regime’s White Supremacy Hysteria is Baseless

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Wow, I'm like so totally shocked that a Democrat led government is completely lying to us for the billionth time in order to weaponize law enforcement as an arm of their tactical division campaign.

FBI insiders have reached out to Washington Times to say that Biden’s propaganda against white people is completely unnecessary, and the supremacy threat is far overblown.

“The demand for white supremacy…vastly outstrips the supply of white supremacy,” an FBI agent said, speaking under the condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal.

The agent said the feds “have already determined that white supremacy is a problem” based on their political agenda and are creating the rationale to crack down on their enemies under the guise of fighting white supremacy.

“We are sort of the lapdogs as the actual agents doing these sorts of investigations, trying to find a crime to fit otherwise First Amendment-protected activities,” he said. “If they have a Gadsden flag and they own guns and they are mean at school board meetings, that’s probably a domestic terrorist.”

So let's review: There was no insurrection (see Reuters report with quotes from the FBI, August 2021), there was no Russian collusion (see NY Times headline, March 2019), and meanwhile the biggest threat to a black man in America is another black man.

The verdict is definitively in: Democrats don't care about racial minorities, but only about stoking civil discord by utilizing falsely perceived "oppression" to otherize anyone who subscribes to MAGA.

Disgusting, shameful, and utterly basis.

Give yourselves a pat on the back Lefties, you've concocted a total fantasy land in which you are the morally upright do-gooders - while in reality the mirror opposite holds true.

Ya just gotta love it.

Wow, I'm like so totally shocked that a Democrat led government is completely lying to us for the billionth time in order to weaponize law enforcement as an arm of their tactical division campaign.

So let's review: There was no insurrection (see Reuters report with quotes from the FBI, August 2021), there was no Russian collusion (see NY Times headline, March 2019), and meanwhile the biggest threat to a black man in America is another black man.

The verdict is definitively in: Democrats don't care about racial minorities, but only about stoking civil discord by utilizing falsely perceived "oppression" to otherize anyone who subscribes to MAGA.

Give yourselves a pat on the back Lefties, you've concocted a total fantasy land in which you are the morally upright do-gooders - while in reality the mirror opposite holds true.

Ya just gotta love it.
My favorite question to the libs during all this was "name the top 3 best examples of right wing terrorism in the last few years". Fucking crickets every time. :laugh:

It seemed rather obvious to me when they were proclaiming that right wing domestic terrorists were our greatest threat, yet there were ZERO stories about any of these groups doing a god damn thing illegal, let alone dangerous. There were no murders or anything else that would be news worthy.

Hell, the FBI even created a scheme to kidnap a Governor and blamed it on some rubes because, apparently that was the only way they could get a case to prop in front of the press. Then we find out that the FBI directed the whole fucking thing.

Last edited:
The next president will have to appoint an investigator with full prosecutorial power over the DOJ and the FBI to clean that place up once and for all.... lets see how the dems respond to losing their strike force.....
And don't forget the CIA and Homeland Security.... clean them all up....

Its been a myth believed in large sections of the African American community that there are millions of Triple K members in America ready to lynch them in a flash.

I don't know how many really believe it, but some do- particularly in hard core Ghettos.

But its totally irresponsible for people like Brandon and his FBI goons to actual try and promote this bullshit.

Ya just gotta love it.
Sure, because a hack, alt-right publication is totally believable. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, you dupes believe it anyway...

Not just a river in Egypt.

It seemed rather obvious to me when they were proclaiming that right wing domestic terrorists were our greatest threat, yet there were ZERO stories about any of these groups doing a god damn thing illegal, let alone dangerous.

So the Proud Boys didn't immolate that Courthouse in Minneapolis?

Kamala Harris bailed out the Left Wing terrorists who actually did.

Stunning and brave.

This November, we say no more.

Sure, because a hack, alt-right publication is totally believable. :auiqs.jpg:

You mean our nose to the grindstone old school shoe leather journalists; like James O'Keefe, Andy Ngo, Elijah Schafer (I could go on...)?

As opposed to your lying NY Times? As opposed to Don Lemon???

Ever wonder why your "News" gets every single prediction they make wrong? Is that, perhaps, an indication of low quality?

With all candor: Tell me the one time - in the last 6 years - that the MSM made a prediction that turned out to be true.

Just one.

I'll give you a moment.

My favorite question to the libs during all this was "name the top 3 best examples of right wing terrorism in the last few years". Fucking crickets every time. :laugh:
January 6th.......... denial in 3......2........1..........expected.

You fucking RW idiots stormed the Capitol, (No, the cops did not just let people in), you RW idiots chanted death to Nancy, death to Mike Pence.

And don't even mention that traitor AB.

You fucking RW idiots stormed the Capitol, (No, the cops did not just let people in), you RW idiots chanted death to Nancy, death to Mike Pence.

There was no insurrection (per your precious FBI) - and the only person who died on "JANUARY 6TH!!!" was a Trump supporter. (Ashli Babbit.)

Despite that, we've all heard Republicans condemn that day a million times over.

How about the Left? Did they ever decry the months of record billions in damage during the Floyd riots? The 35 deaths? The destruction of Federal buildings?

The live execution of a retired black cop. (David Dorn RIP)

At this point, it's futile to feign equivocation.

The Left are clearly the problem. They will not apologize for the violence their para-military entities (BLM + Antifa), commit.

That says it all.

If riots equal terrorism, then democrats are in BIG trouble. :laugh:

This is exactly what im talking about. Your best examples of "right wing terrorism" dont even exist. :laugh:

If riots equal terrorism, then democrats are in BIG trouble. :laugh:
I don't support ANY of the radical left, Antifa, BLM, whatever you call it, I don't support it.

Can you say the same about J6?

Forum List

Back