FBI files on Tupac Shakur murder show he received death threats from Jewish gang

It doesn't matter to israel firsters, if it has "jewish" in the title, it's AOK.

Yes it does. Does this thread have any relevancy to anything other than bashing Israel?

This thread has nothing at all to do with Israel.

Sure it doesn't of course all threads about Jews never end up attacking Israel

So far, you're the only one who's brought up Israel, other than in the sense that has been pointed out a few times already in this thread - that the State of Israel also considers the JDL to be a terrorist group.

Sure it doesn't of course all threads about Jews never end up attacking Israel

So far, you're the only one who's brought up Israel, other than in the sense that has been pointed out a few times already in this thread - that the State of Israel also considers the JDL to be a terrorist group.

In defense of is not bashing.

Has anyone "bashed" Israel in this thread?

Who are you "defending" Israel from, exactly?

As an interesting side note, before founding the JDL, Meir Kahane tutored Arlo Guthrie for his Bar Mitzvah.

From wikipedia: "Rabbi Kahane was a really nice, patient teacher," Guthrie later recalled, "but shortly after he started giving me my lessons, he started going haywire. Maybe I was responsible."

What exactly did I say? those always end up bashing Israel.
Has this thread ended?

Condemning Kahanites isn't the same things as condemning Jews.

There's no question the JDL was involved in the West Coast rap scene, it's well documented.

"Well documented" on Stormfront, DailyKOS, and Al Jazeera.....

"Jewish Mafia" <> JDL

You know this.

No, it's well documented by the FBI, the music press, and many other sources.

Easy-E famously hired the JDL as bodyguards to protect him from Suge Knight.

What exactly did I say? those always end up bashing Israel.
Has this thread ended?

So, you preemptively jumped in to defend Israel from attacks that haven't actually happened yet?

That's a little weird.

Jump the gun? does the Mississippi flood when it rains a lot?:lol:

So, now that you've defended Israel from it's imaginary attackers, do you care to comment on the actual topic of the thread?

I was wondering the same thing. How did we get on Israel? Wasn't this about Shakur?

Actually, it's about a terrorist group involved in Shakur's death. Stop trying to change it into antisemitism.

JDL is a confirmed terrorist group - even Israel lists them as such.

Are you trying to silence folks from discussing them? There are Islamic terrorists, Christian terrorists, Jewish terrorists, non-religious whacko terrorists - should we not discuss them?

Forum List

Back