FBI erectws barricades around building

That is BS and you know it. Quit acting like you have a brain. Think through your statement.

Fuck you.

If you build a barricade something to protect it from far-right fascists, you've not caged the fascists at all.

Don't blame me because you're too fucking stupid to understand that...

Suspects often barricade themselves inside of buildings

Suspect Barricaded In Building Near Jackson Highway …

Jul 12, 2018 · A person is barricaded inside a building, prompting police to close the nearby Jackson Highway. The suspect is barricaded on the 8500 block of Jackson Road. Highway 16 is

Kidnapping suspect who barricaded inside Palmdale …

Oct 20, 2021 · PALMDALE, Calif. - A kidnapping suspect who barricaded inside a Palmdale apartment building was taken into custody after a nearly 20-hour standoff. The female suspect

Armed Suspect Barricaded at Palm Springs Apartment Building

Dec 27, 2021 · Armed Suspect Barricaded at Palm Springs Apartment Building by Contributing Editor December 27, 2021 Police in Palm Springs urged the public to avoid the 1800 block of

Poor boy....had to show in your jealous for those who actually served in there. :heehee:
You couldn't hit a bullseye at 100 yards if your life depended on it, you fat sow. You can't do 7 pullups, either. Probably never could even in the best days of your life. So how did you pass a military physical, hmm?

Last edited:
MAGA-cultists crying because it's harder for them to attack FBI stations. They might actually get hurt. Boo Hoo

Who's crying?

I'm simply stating a fact. If you build a barricade around something, as has been done, apparently, at the FBI, those who've been "caged" are those who work in that building, not everyone else who doesn't...

Fuck you.

If you build a barricade something to protect it from far-right fascists, you've not caged the fascists at all.

Don't blame me because you're too fucking stupid to understand that...
You really think that brain of yours functions. I don't.

The threat warrants the barricades.

This is America now but won't be as we get closer to November.

I can foresee the FBI needing to take lives of violent extremists as the heat comes directly onto Trump. The gun fights must happen.
You fckrs didnt care when it was SCOTUS

Well considering 90% of this board is MAGA-Land I think you know who I mean by "You guys."

Quit trying to tell me what I know, and quit acting like you know anything about me or anyone I associate with.

If you have something worth saying ... Then say it.
Stop pretending your vapid responses based in nonsense are not a simple waste of time.

I encourage you to use whatever abilities you may possess to post something ...
Anything (preferably at least loosely related to the topic) ... Worth discussing ... :thup:

Suspects often barricade themselves inside of buildings

Suspect Barricaded In Building Near Jackson Highway …

Jul 12, 2018 · A person is barricaded inside a building, prompting police to close the nearby Jackson Highway. The suspect is barricaded on the 8500 block of Jackson Road. Highway 16 is

Kidnapping suspect who barricaded inside Palmdale …

Oct 20, 2021 · PALMDALE, Calif. - A kidnapping suspect who barricaded inside a Palmdale apartment building was taken into custody after a nearly 20-hour standoff. The female suspect

Armed Suspect Barricaded at Palm Springs Apartment Building

Dec 27, 2021 · Armed Suspect Barricaded at Palm Springs Apartment Building by Contributing Editor December 27, 2021 Police in Palm Springs urged the public to avoid the 1800 block of
Calling the thread win.

The crooks running the FBI are either scared that they have gone too far or are trying to build another BS narrative that President Trump and the bulk of America that support him are violent radicals.

Pretty soon, DC is going to have a wall around it!!!

You mean a wall like this...

1660609638013.png

The dems think if they can pin a pig on Trump supporters there will be less of them.... it doesn't work that way....
All they are doing is getting Trump supporters to put election day on their calendar....

Forum List

Back