FBI erectws barricades around building

Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie weren't no bullshitters. They may have died, but they put up a helluva fight. American legends and heroes they are.
A teen's infatuation with romantic fantasies he saw at the movies..

Nope.

Thinking liberals are leftists is like believing Jews were the Nazis - you couldn't be more wrong.
Dear Sir, I truly do realize the differentiation between leftists and liberals. I might be silly sometimes, but that's something I take dead seriously.
In all ways of real measuring, I am a liberal.
Leftists whose goal is to take my country down are not. They are the enemies of all liberals and American patriots. Liberals are Americans.

Those aren’t barricades. They are crisis actors pretending to be barricades.

I'll kick both you and mikes ass. No fn problem.

Davy Crockett and Jim Bowie weren't no bullshitters. They may have died, but they put up a helluva fight. American legends and heroes they are.
I often wonder what would have happened if the 300 at Goliad had actually marched to San Antonio instead of surrendering to Santa Anna.

I often wonder what would have happened if the 300 at Goliad had actually marched to San Antonio instead of surrendering to Santa Anna.
I'll take "traitorous bullshit things I never considered and bodecea never saw combat" for $1000, Alex.

Oh, I think you know who I'm referring to. Don't pretend you don't know.

I wouldn't currently put any stock or value in what you think, and I am not pretending ... I am asking you.
If you are going to say something ... Then say it, and don't be afraid.

Dear Sir, I truly do realize the differentiation between leftists and liberals. I might be silly sometimes, but that's something I take dead seriously.
In all ways of real measuring, I am a liberal.
Leftists whose goal is to take my country down are not. They are the enemies of all liberals and American patriots. Liberals are Americans.
Liberals may once have been what you describe, yes.

But they are now synonymous with Nazis.

The left is a tiny powerless group that has nothing to do with any of this, but liberals/Democrats do like to pretend - when convenient - that they support some causes of the left, though they of course do not.

Forum List

Back