FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing.

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing
“Abused”?
Get over yourself, princess.

Trump and his Trumpsters are the victimiest victims in the historical history of victimhood histories.

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should. That's disgusting. You are disgusting. There is something fucking wrong with you.
Nope. There are domestic terrorists, and there are people who enable domestic terrorists by deflecting and mocking and attacking for them.

I hope that clarifies. If not, too bad.
No. You are exhibiting traits of a narcissist. You are no one to decide if someone is a domestic terrorist if they don't respond in the way that you deem they should. You are disgusting. There is something wrong with you.
If that's your perception in your mind, I fully support your right to have it.

It means nothing to me, no matter how much you hump my leg. Sorry.

Hump your leg? What a fucking piece of shit you turned out to be. You just don't fucking exist anymore.

This is just more of the same ole same ole.

We decide what we think is wrong but that which hurts our political enemies the most.

Then we claim they are 'domestic terrorists'.

We then claim that if they don't immediately agree with us, that they lack the ability to communicate or are brainwashed.

Gobbels would be proud.

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

Maybe if you just demonize everyone to the right of Obama, and support violent mobs to attack them and get them fired so they can't support their families,

then they will settle down.

I mean, it hasn't worked yet. SO DO MORE OF IT.

He is saying that the little people of america views are changing-------and that support for rebellion is growing among we abused citizens of the US. To this he is right----------People are starting to rebel and even among those who aren't actually rebelling, support for those fighting back is growing.

All terrorists think of themselves as patriots.

So true. The fact is these domestic terrorist are criminals. Once they are found, tried and convicted they need to be treated like terrorists. They need to be incarcerated at supermax prisons or Guantanamo.

You'd have no more luck trying to communicate with these people than you would with a wild-eyed teenaged jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

As we see here, every day.

Violence begets violence. I've been warning you about this for years.

The fbi is an arm of the democrat party now. Meaning our enemy.
Yeah, of course.

Director Wray was nominated by Donald Trump, who always picks "the best people".

As were the judges who told you guys to cram your phony election fraud lawsuits.

You guys just look sillier and sillier with time, and you think you're "patriots".
149785435_4399377603410742_353835053013553636_n.jpg

All terrorists think of themselves as patriots.

So true. The fact is these domestic terrorist are criminals. Once they are found, tried and convicted they need to be treated like terrorists. They need to be incarcerated at supermax prisons or Guantanamo.

You'd have no more luck trying to communicate with these people than you would with a wild-eyed teenaged jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

As we see here, every day.

Violence begets violence. I've been warning you about this for years.

Precisely what the 9/11 jihadis said.

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should. That's disgusting. You are disgusting. There is something fucking wrong with you.
Nope. There are domestic terrorists, and there are people who enable domestic terrorism by deflecting and changing the subject and mocking and attacking when it is discussed.

I REPEAT, if white terrorism is exploding where the hell are the news reports? CNN, NBC would LOVE to report that if it were happening.

Nope. There are domestic terrorists, and there are people who enable domestic terrorism by deflecting and changing the subject and mocking and attacking when it is discussed.

I REPEAT, if white terrorism is exploding where the hell are the news reports? CNN, NBC would LOVE to report that if it were happening.
Trump appointee FBI Director Wray just said so.

Right from the guy who would know more than anyone.

I repeat if true where are the news reports of attacks?

I don't know. It's not my job to monitor the network news. Maybe they aired. Can you prove they didn't?

I don't know. It's not my job to monitor the network news. Maybe they aired. Can you prove they didn't?
LOL weak as shit believe me no news has been reported of widespread white attacks.

...blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites-
..blacks commit crime at much higher rates
---domestic terrorism is nothing compared to black crime

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake
hahhahahahahahahahhah---I'm mocking it
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 8 blacks every ----DAY
I AM laughing at your babble crap
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy, you broke Mac1958 ’s rules...he really likes to push his ignorant bullshit without logical, wise folks throwing out comparables that expose his foolish, misguided hypocrisy.

LOL weak as shit believe me no news has been reported of widespread white attacks.
Well, your Trump-appointed FBI Director says you're wrong.

Much like your Trump-appointed judges said regarding your phony election fraud cases.

Too bad for you.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake

Oh boy, you broke Mac1958 ’s rules...he really likes to push his ignorant bullshit without logical, wise folks throwing out comparables that expose his foolish, misguided hypocrisy.
I do appreciate the way you guys have jumped in to illustrate the third sentence in my OP for me!

I can always count on you! You ROCK bro! :rock:

I do appreciate the way you guys have jumped in to illustrate the third sentence in my OP for me!

Haha...that’s weird....you mean you knew that logical people would point out your ignorance before they actually pointed out your ignorance?
Damn, that’s some talent you have.

The FBI is powerless against government corruption, but they are super keen on going after American Citizens. Problem anyone?

Haha...that’s weird....you mean you knew that logical people would point out your ignorance before they actually pointed out your ignorance?
Damn, that’s some talent you have.
Haha....no....I knew you people would jump in to (try to) change the subject and (try to) put me on the defensive, so I predicted it. And like trained seals, you did it.

Haha.

Haha.

Forum List

Back