FBI Bombshell: Would-be Kavanaugh assassin is a "trans man" and planned to kill three justices

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The DemoKKKrats' propaganda media won't talk about this. Actual journalists did their jobs, and here's the story.

Nicholas Roske, 26, decided he had to kill Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh to keep Roe Vs Wade intact. We later learned he was hoping to slaughter three conservative justices.

Roske was arrested with a handgun, a knife, pepper spray, zip-tie locks, and burglary tools.

Investigators have recently uncovered information about Roske that “somehow” hasn’t made the mainstream media news cycle. Roske claimed online to be a trans woman named “Sofie.”

TRANS-O-RAMA! Roske posted under the Reddit username “AmericanNick,” but also went by the name “Sofie 42.” He sought women to hang out with, saying that if they “made out that’s cool. If not, that’s cool too.”
The FBI discovered a conversation where Roske, who identified as “Sophie 42,” said he was planning to kill three justices.

sophie42.png

Online sleuths learned that he had posted an ad on Reddit using the AmericanNick moniker, which the FBI identified as one of Roske’s online aliases. Roske claimed to be a “MtF” (male-to-female) trans person looking for female companions to cuddle and play video games with him.

FY3kCaYXwAU_R-c-798x1024-1-569x730.jpeg

In the r/GamerPals subreddit, Roske posted a personal ad with the subject line: “F4F [female for female] 25 PST Trans Gamer Girl Seeking Friend.” He detailed in one posting that he prefers women because “there are very few men I have felt comfortable with even platonically so that is why I’m specifying.”

FIB would never have gotten this if it hadn't been for the fruitcake to turn himself in. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Frankly I don't give a shit what the person's sexual identity is, we are now living in a world where assassinations are being attempted and sooner or later will be successful. And there are too many crazies out there that get ramped up enough to do something like that. I don't think it's out of the question somebody to respond to an assassination by killing somebody else on the other side and if/when we get that far, things could get very ugly.

Frankly I don't give a shit what the person's sexual identity is, we are now living in a world where assassinations are being attempted and sooner or later will be successful. And there are too many crazies out there that get ramped up enough to do something like that. I don't think it's out of the question somebody to respond to an assassination by killing somebody else on the other side and if/when we get that far, things could get very ugly.

I was more surprised that the terrorist planned to kill three justices than the whole trans thing. Although it does point to mental illness as a factor.

The DemoKKKrats' propaganda media won't talk about this. Actual journalists did their jobs, and here's the story.

Nicholas Roske, 26, decided he had to kill Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh to keep Roe Vs Wade intact. We later learned he was hoping to slaughter three conservative justices.

Roske was arrested with a handgun, a knife, pepper spray, zip-tie locks, and burglary tools.

Investigators have recently uncovered information about Roske that “somehow” hasn’t made the mainstream media news cycle. Roske claimed online to be a trans woman named “Sofie.”

The FBI discovered a conversation where Roske, who identified as “Sophie 42,” said he was planning to kill three justices.

sophie42.png

Online sleuths learned that he had posted an ad on Reddit using the AmericanNick moniker, which the FBI identified as one of Roske’s online aliases. Roske claimed to be a “MtF” (male-to-female) trans person looking for female companions to cuddle and play video games with him.

FY3kCaYXwAU_R-c-798x1024-1-569x730.jpeg

In the r/GamerPals subreddit, Roske posted a personal ad with the subject line: “F4F [female for female] 25 PST Trans Gamer Girl Seeking Friend.” He detailed in one posting that he prefers women because “there are very few men I have felt comfortable with even platonically so that is why I’m specifying.”

Story ignored in 3……2……..1……….

Hey, what about those gas prices…..

And Gretchen Whitmer and Mitch McConnell were on his kill list as well...

So what's your point?

He was a tranny???

This is old news. The FBI have been trying real hard to sit on the fact that the Kavanaugh stalker was a Tranny.

That's just NOT a good look for democrats right now!

Good grief. At least they got him.

Forum List

Back