2 men in Missouri allegedly plotted to kill migrants at Texas border and made threats on TikTok, FBI says

It's not that we're really "defending" them per se, it's just that we don't really give a fuck. And the fact that it gets your panties in a bunch is a plus factor.

:laughing0301:
EvilEye is just whistling past the graveyard. It's so much fun to see them so terrified.

24 days

Lol, remember when people who decided to do illegal shit kept their mouth shut about it? Strange days in deed.
Yeah, the "good old days". :auiqs.jpg:

I agree with some of the BLM goals--

Shame on you.

They are COMMUNISTS and they don't like you and they don't like this country.

despise the leadership because of the Chinese funding.

Dude - BLM was funded by the Democratic National Committee.

The proof has been in the public domain for a very long time

Have always hated Antifa..and I have the posts to prove it. Antifa is just the horse that the Black Bloc anarchists are riding, at the moment~

AntiFa piggybacks on stupidity like commies pretending to be black people

Again..perhaps you should stop with the cookie-cutter BS...and know who you are talking to.

As long as you're aware that BLM has nothing to do with black people and never did

LOL@masters I serve..too funny!

Ya gotta serve somebody.

Shame on you.

They are COMMUNISTS and they don't like you and they don't like this country.

Dude - BLM was funded by the Democratic National Committee.

The proof has been in the public domain for a very long time

AntiFa piggybacks on stupidity like commies pretending to be black people

As long as you're aware that BLM has nothing to do with black people and never did

Ya gotta serve somebody.

As i said..I agree with some of the goals....and do not support the organization.
LOL@BLM has nothing to do with Black People..now that's some funny shit~

As i said..I agree with some of the goals....and do not support the organization.
LOL@BLM has nothing to do with Black People..now that's some funny shit~

You're just agreeing with me

They are COMMUNISTS who happen to be black.

That's all.

They're thieves and murderers like every other commie.

This sounds like a couple of excons that were big deal gang leaders inside, and absolute zeros on the outside. It's all too common.

Wanting to shoot migrants and border patrol officers too? Come and get us, we can't survive out here.

This sounds like a couple of excons that were big deal gang leaders inside, and absolute zeros on the outside. It's all too common.

Wanting to shoot migrants and border patrol officers too? Come and get us, we can't survive out here.
Beware of old white men with nothing left to lose.

The stupid Democrats are CREATING these people - and the problem is, there's so many of them the Democrats won't be able to control them. No one will. No one has that much power or that much capability, unless they're willing to engage in wholesale murder.

Well...ever so slowly, the rats come out of the woodwork:

Two men in Missouri are accused of plotting to shoot migrants at the Texas border and broadcasting their plans on TikTok, the FBI said.
Details of the alleged foiled plot — that also included threats of violence in Washington, D.C., and against U.S. Border Patrol agents — come from two criminal complaints filed last Friday in federal district court for the Western District of Missouri.
Bryan C. Perry, 37, a Tennessee resident, was charged with three counts of making a threat over the phone, unlawfully possessing a firearm and shooting at federal officials.
Jonathan S. O'Dell, 32, a Missouri resident, was charged with one count of transmitting a threat across state lines and one count of unlawfully possessing a firearm.
The FBI identified Perry as the owner of the @trashpanda1774 TikTok account after retrieving information provided by TikTok, Yahoo and AT&T that matched the TikTok account to Perry's phone number and email address, according to documents.
Using phone records showing frequent communication between Perry and O'Dell, the FBI identified O'Dell and found his address in Warsaw, Missouri, about 100 miles southeast of Kansas City.
Once agents had his address, they matched the exterior of his home with the exterior of a home that appeared in one of Perry's TikToks in which he stated "a war is coming."
After staking out the property for a few weeks last month and earlier this month, the affidavits state, agents determined the pair were living together.
On Oct. 2, two days before O'Dell had said the pair would be heading to Texas, an undercover FBI employee spoke to O'Dell on a phone call.
During the call, O'Dell "said he wanted to get a group together to secure the border between the United States and Mexico," the affidavit states. O'Dell also offered to trade firearms if the undercover employee could provide amateur radios and night vision goggles.
"I know I’m already practically a terrorist," he added. "I know that for a fact because I’m a patriot."
On an Oct. 4 phone call with the undercover FBI agent, O'Dell told the agent “I don’t expect a good outcome from us going down there,” and that it will be “kill or be killed," according to the affidavits, which added that he said he feared they would go through all 2,000 rounds of ammunition they planned to bring.
When the FBI executed a search warrant at O’Dell’s home on Oct. 7, Perry began shooting at the agents and later admitted it to a special agent, according to the affidavit.
Agents estimated Perry fired eight or nine rounds at them, several of which hit their car.

Authorities later found a shotgun and an AR-15 located in the house. In a subsequent interview, O’Dell told agents the shotgun was his and admitted he was not supposed to have it, according to the affidavit. Perry told investigators the AR-15 was his, documents show.
Both O’Dell and Perry are forbidden from possessing firearms. O’Dell due to a condition of his release on bond and an order of protection filed against him last March, according to the affidavits; and Perry due to a 2005 conviction for aggravated robbery for which he served more than a year in prison.
While the cabbage in the Whitehouse continues to have open borders. Heros are going to act and stop advertising what they're going to do.

While the cabbage in the Whitehouse continues to have open borders. Heros are going to act and stop advertising what they're going to do.

Word. But um... our heros are valuable. We don't want to throw them away. Gnome sain'?

That's why there's people like me, who can straddle the fence and walk both sides of it. Scouts, as it were. :)

Everyone col and above has had the unpleasant responsibility of deciding who's valuable and who can be used to make a point. Sucks, but tough times require tough decisions. Thankfully I don't have to make that decision - and thankfully also, I've been around long enough to know there's other people making it

Forum List

Back