Leftists to stage a rally at the house of Kavanaugh after man tried to murder him there

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

First Leftists illegally make public the addresses of SCOTUS. The private home addresses of six Supreme Court justices, including Kavanaugh's, were posted online by the left-wing group Ruth Sent Us in May. He was out to murder Kav after it was illegally leaked by another leftists regarding a ruling on abortion.

The Left laughs as crazies try to murder their political opponents after being incited to do so by the likes of Chuck Schumer.

Then when it fails, they stage protests

These are NAZIS.

Last edited:

First Leftists make public the addresses of SCOTUS

Then they laugh as crazies try to murder them after being incited to do so by the likes of Chuck Schumer.

These are NAZIS.

They just have to you know . . . meet their quota of dismembered babies . . . or else. The parts stores are always running low.

First Leftists illegally make public the addresses of SCOTUS. The private home addresses of six Supreme Court justices, including Kavanaugh's, were posted online by the left-wing group Ruth Sent Us in May. He was out to murder Kav after it was illegally leaked by another leftists regarding a ruling on abortion.

The Left laughs as crazies try to murder their political opponents after being incited to do so by the likes of Chuck Schumer.

These are NAZIS.
Authorities ought to keep that protest at least a block away for security reasons.

First Leftists make public the addresses of SCOTUS

Then they laugh as crazies try to murder them after being incited to do so by the likes of Chuck Schumer.

These are NAZIS.
I oppose any protest outside a government official's residence, notwithstanding your ridiculous remarks. The armed Trump supporters who protested outside the home of the Michigan Sec'y of State is another example.

the left is becoming more and more violent and unhinged .
The abortion debate has not been exactly civil in years, seeing extremes on both sides including firebombings of prolife-abortion counseling centers, murders and bombing of people/facilities that perform abortions, etc. It is a dangerous situation, but it should be kept away from the homes of the Supreme Court Justices. Not a time to let the nut job within a rifle shot or worse, within Molotov cocktail range.

Think about this for one minuet...

Schumer incited an ASSINATION ATTEMP on a sitting JUSTICE of the Supreme Court. His rhetoric is blatant. Democrats are inciting and encouraging MOB RULE to disrupt the courts deliberations. This is the very definition of an act of INSURECTION and SEDITION.

All while the Jan 6 Committee is pumping up another Russia style fabrication for prime-time viewing...

The abortion debate has not been exactly civil in years, seeing extremes on both sides including firebombings of prolife-abortion counseling centers, murders and bombing of people/facilities that perform abortions, etc. It is a dangerous situation, but it should be kept away from the homes of the Supreme Court Justices. Not a time to let the nut job within a rifle shot or worse, within Molotov cocktail range.
unless i'm mistaken there hasnt been a violent attack on abortion centers in a long time .. no ... the majority of the political violence is coming from the left .

DOJ is pledging to arrest anyone who shows up Infront of justices' homes. Looks like Garland is getting his butt handed to him for not enforcing US title code 1507.

About damn time...
Pledging to?

Not good enough.

Let's see them use some of that facial recognition technology.

These leftist fuckwits aren't fooling anyone.

unless i'm mistaken there hasnt been a violent attack on abortion centers in a long time .. no ... the majority of the political violence is coming from the left .
They used to blow them up in the 90s. I think even knocked off a doctor or two. Merely pointing out there has been violence on both sides.
Oh, and I don't approve of it on either side. How bout you?

They used to blow them up in the 90s. I think even knocked off a doctor or two. Merely pointing out there has been violence on both sides.
I approve of any and all violence against terrorists.

Including shooting them dead on the spot with no questions asked, which is what I advocate and recommend

When a terrorist threatens my child, I don't stop to ask "excuse me sir, what is your party affiliation?"

I simply move to end the aggression.

And, terrorism is an extreme form of aggression and I'm totally okay with extreme forms of ending it

I approve of any and all violence against terrorists.

Including shooting them dead on the spot with no questions asked, which is what I advocate and recommend

When a terrorist threatens my child, I don't stop to ask "excuse me sir, what is your party affiliation?"

I simply move to end the aggression.

And, terrorism is an extreme form of aggression and I'm totally okay with extreme forms of ending it
Sounds good to me. Keep up the range work and maintain the skills. I do.

i'm against violence ... i vote for pro life candidates because i'm against abortion on demand .

i'm against violence ... i vote for pro life candidates because i'm against abortion on demand .
Abortion is not my issue. I am 67 approaching 68. We planned and raised ours. I will not pass summary judgement on people of the situation, I do not know with an across the board rule criminalizing the process. Just because we made good decisions for us, does not make me clamor for the chance to make those same decisions across the board for everybody or think that politicians should either, and my judgement has been better lately than most of the politicians in the news, often in the news for doing or saying something outrageous, or they would not be in the news.

Abortion is not my issue. I am 67 approaching 68. We planned and raised ours. I will not pass summary judgement on people of the situation, I do not know with an across the board rule criminalizing the process. Just because we made good decisions for us, does not make me clamor for the chance to make those same decisions across the board for everybody or think that politicians should either, and my judgement has been better lately than most of the politicians in the news, often in the news for doing or saying something outrageous, or they would not be in the news.

this little one has a right to life and to be protected .
1654748958489.png

Forum List

Back