Leftists to stage a rally at the house of Kavanaugh after man tried to murder him there

this little one has a right to life and to be protected .
View attachment 655682
You go protect them. I protected mine. I do approve of whatever resources required to protect Justice Kavanaugh and the other Supremes and that is my best contribution to the thread topic.

First Leftists illegally make public the addresses of SCOTUS. The private home addresses of six Supreme Court justices, including Kavanaugh's, were posted online by the left-wing group Ruth Sent Us in May. He was out to murder Kav after it was illegally leaked by another leftists regarding a ruling on abortion.

The Left laughs as crazies try to murder their political opponents after being incited to do so by the likes of Chuck Schumer.

Then when it fails, they stage protests

These are NAZIS.
No when you have trump saying that we need to bring these people out in stretchers the left start taking your advice and now you care. That's some funny shit.

The abortion debate has not been exactly civil in years, seeing extremes on both sides including firebombings of prolife-abortion counseling centers, murders and bombing of people/facilities that perform abortions, etc. It is a dangerous situation, but it should be kept away from the homes of the Supreme Court Justices. Not a time to let the nut job within a rifle shot or worse, within Molotov cocktail range.
The violence comparison is false. The left has had many more instances of violence against pro-life, and that's not even counting the 83 million murdered babies.

The violence comparison is false. The left has had many more instances of violence against pro-life, and that's not even counting the 83 million murdered babies.
If not counting the abortions (rightly or wrongly decided), then the comparison is not false.

Forum List

Back