DRUG Test Positive In Pelosi DUI; 'Not Guilty' Plea

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
A Drug Test shows Paul Pelosi was under the influence of more than just alcohol when he ran His Porche into a jeep, injuring the driver, during a recent DUI.

SIDEBAR:

The guy is drunk, he runs into a car, hurts the other driver, pops positive for alcohol and drugs, is arrested, IDed, booked, and then pleads 'NOT GUILTY'.

THAT would PISS ME OFF as a judge!

'WTF do you mean 'NOT GUILTY? All the f*ing evidence in the world proves it was you, you did it, and you're guilty!'

He won't get it, he'll plea down and a slap on the wrist

However, you'd get the book thrown at you.
Isn't it a repeat offense? If nothing else, another example of the two tier justice system liberals support. Sadly they never learn, Democrats don't care at all about the little guy, everything they do is to protect the elite.

A Drug Test shows Paul Pelosi was under the influence of more than just alcohol when he ran His Porche into a jeep, injuring the driver, during a recent DUI.

SIDEBAR:

The guy is drunk, he runs into a car, hurts the other driver, pops positive for alcohol and drugs, is arrested, IDed, booked, and then pleads 'NOT GUILTY'.

'WTF do you mean 'NOT GUILTY? All the f*ing evidence in the world proves it was you, you did it, and you're guilty!'
What drug? It’s weird that they didn’t say which drug. Seems like poor journalism! Oh right, it’s a FOX story.

Isn't it a repeat offense? If nothing else, another example of the two tier justice system liberals support. Sadly they never learn, Democrats don't care at all about the little guy, everything they do is to protect the elite.

I don't know if it's a repeat. If it is it's bad news, my hubby is an attorney and he tells repeats expect the worse...and usually it's bad

SIDEBAR:

Pelosi will waltz away scot-free with a minor slap on the wrist.

High level Democrats and their families are exempt from the rule of law that applies to peons like us. Hunter Biden is another prime example.

Reminds me of a girl I knew who was a teen and pulled over for drunk driving about 6 different times. Each time her father was well connected in the small town and got her off free, and I got to thinking, he is going to kill her.

They will concoct some national security risk to prevent him from facing the music

What drug? It’s weird that they didn’t say which drug. Seems like poor journalism! Oh right, it’s a FOX story.
It sn't usually reported what drug was in their system, especially when the driver is the HUSBAND OF THE US SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, you idiot!

Mr. Pelosi should also be charged with Perjury.

He's obviously guilty, for him to stand in court and say he's innocent is an affront to justice.

Forum List

Back