FBI apprehends Christian terror group on US soil

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
swat_ms13.jpg

Sgt. Richard Valdemar | Fairly Civil

"Police have arrested three alleged members of the Latino gang MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) in connection with the murder. The “alleged” perpetrators are — but of course, leave us not rush to judgment — “innocent until proven guilty” under law. But the incident is a depressing echo of story after story of Latino gang violence that I document in my forthcoming book — No Boundaries: Transnational Latino Gangs and American Law Enforcement (University of Michigan Press, Spring 2009).

The two most violent transnational youth gangs — MS-13 and the 18th Street gang — are present today in almost every state in the union. Their virulent spread within the United States is a casebook study of “blowback,” the unintended bad consequence of what seems at the time like a good idea."

Should deny immigration to Christians, close churches, and label Christianity a terrorist religion.

Right?

swat_ms13.jpg

"Police have arrested three alleged members of the Latino gang MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha) in connection with the murder. The “alleged” perpetrators are — but of course, leave us not rush to judgment — “innocent until proven guilty” under law. But the incident is a depressing echo of story after story of Latino gang violence that I document in my forthcoming book — No Boundaries: Transnational Latino Gangs and American Law Enforcement (University of Michigan Press, Spring 2009).

The two most violent transnational youth gangs — MS-13 and the 18th Street gang — are present today in almost every state in the union. Their virulent spread within the United States is a casebook study of “blowback,” the unintended bad consequence of what seems at the time like a good idea."

Should deny immigration to Christians, close churches, and label Christianity a terrorist religion.

Right?

Are MS-13 gang members shouting Jesus is great as they kill non-Christians?

I didn't think so.

Your point is as lame as your intellect.

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

To be fair, the same people who don't want Syrian refugees into the US are the same ones that want to seal the US border with Mexico. Conversely, the same people who don't want to seal the Mexican border and allow these gangs in are the same ones that want to bring us the Syrian refugees.

Secondly, you call Mexican gangs Christians? I guess anyone not yelling Allah Akbar when they kill are now labelled Christians.

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

How do you know they aren't atheist?

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

To be fair, the same people who don't want Syrian refugees into the US are the same ones that want to seal the US border with Mexico.

Secondly, you call Mexican gangs Christians? I guess anyone not yelling Allah Akbar when they kill are now labelled Christians.

As I showed in the other thread, MS13 have Christian themed tattoos and use Catholic imagery. But we don't call them Christian terrorists hence the hypocritical double standard.

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

Are MS-13 gang members shouting Jesus is great as they kill non-Christians?

I didn't think so.

Your point is as lame as your intellect.
Sure they were.

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

To be fair, the same people who don't want Syrian refugees into the US are the same ones that want to seal the US border with Mexico.

As I showed in the other thread, MS13 have Christian themed tattoos and use Catholic imagery. But we don't call them Christian terrorists hence the hypocritical double standard.
They are not killing in Christs name
Muslims kill in their prophets name

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

They have Catholic oriented tattoos?

They sound legit Christians to me.

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

It's only a double standard if you are some progressive apologist trying to create moral equivalence.

These are drug gangs, economic criminals of the lowest order, their concern is money and local economic power. All the tats and other superficial things are meaningless.

ISIS desires the creation of a Islamic State, built on Islamic principles, and recruits people with Islamic beliefs.

swat_ms13.jpg

Right?

Islamic Terrorist do their attacks in support of and because of Islam. Remind us of the times MS-13 has done the same BECAUSE of Christian beliefs and teachings?

Forum List

Back