FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

I know how you all thrive on disinformation. Can I call you Kellyanne?

You can call me anything you want.

What you can NOT do is shut me up.

Your Nazi experiment failed. You failed. Everyone's on to Fraudci's bullshit lies, and Biden's bullshit lies, and the FBI's bullshit lies.

We all know what's going on. The only question is who's going to do something about it and when's it going to happen.

You can call me anything you want.

What you can NOT do is shut me up.

Your Nazi experiment failed. You failed. Everyone's on to Fraudci's bullshit lies, and Biden's bullshit lies, and the FBI's bullshit lies.

We all know what's going on. The only question is who's going to do something about it and when's it going to happen.
Yep. You're a fn nut.

If the FBI could prove that posts were coming from Russia they had legitimate reasons to monitor them. If the FBI had legitimate beliefs that things were being posted to promote what happened on Jan 6, happening again, they had a legitimate reason to monitor that.

If they threatened media to remove posts that were simply partisan in manner then there is a complaint. So far we have not seen any evidence of that.
If after everything that has happened with the FBI since Hillary's e-mail you are still asking questions on the FBI's honesty you don't have a clue.

Clicking your ruby red high heels together? I can see it now. Lol

Clicking is a leftard thing. You know, imagination, fairy tales, all that.

Righties look at high heels as a deadly weapon. And about half of em know how to use it.

This libertarian is going to help train the other half

Typical mudslinging leftard.

Up yours, pal.
Lol. You got called out doing the dance for your media outlets and when actually asked what the crime is, all you have is evasion and insults.

You make a good red hat/brown shirt.

Scurry along now and don't forget to tuck your tail on the way out.

Have a good day!

If after everything that has happened with the FBI since Hillary's e-mail you are still asking questions on the FBI's honesty you don't have a clue.

The FBI's honesty? Are you saying they are lying?

Forum List

Back