FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

It’s a deflective technique for libs to pose “questions” midstream. They feel it creates an obligation for you to respond when in fact it’s a vapid and empty “question” with No answer for it.
Either that, or he is colossally ignorant of the topic. With him it could be either………or most likely both.

Votes were manipulated and changed. What is the difference in the end result?

79% say ‘truthful’ coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop would have changed 2020 election

By Bruce Golding
August 26, 2022
To me:
Stolen = direct changing of votes
Rigged = censorship of available information to manipulate populace and promote Biden

You can prove the 2nd, not the 1st

Wow! You really are dumb.

Simply amazing.

It’s a deflective technique for libs to pose “questions” midstream. They feel it creates an obligation for you to respond when in fact it’s a vapid and empty “question” with No answer for it.
There’s no wrong doing that’s been accused. No one cares if Hunter is a loser. His dad is president and is a scandal free above board lifetime government servant. I dare you to do better.

To me:
Stolen = direct changing of votes
Rigged = censorship of available information to manipulate populace and promote Biden

You can prove the 2nd, not the 1st
Rigged = Pubs lost and can’t believe it.

Stolen = Pubs lost and really can’t believe it.

Rigged = Pubs lost and can’t believe it.

Stolen = Pubs lost and really can’t believe it.
The proof exists that it was at the very least rigged and manipulate by the FBI/DOJ working with big tech for political purposes.

I’m sorry if that upsets you.. it actually should, but you support such collusion. As long as it benefits you.

Last edited:
The proof exists that it was at the very least rigged and manipulate by the FBI/DOJ working with big tech for political purposes.

I’m sorry if that upsets you.. it actually should, but you support such collusion. As long as it benefits you.
Bwahahahaha. We had an election where Hilary was a victim of lies. We had an election where Biden was a victim of lies. Now you want to be upset that the lies about Biden didn’t include exposing dick pics before the election. Fuck off loser.

Forum List

Back