FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

This is clearly illegal. The FBI needs to be dismantled.

Can't wait for the pathetic spin.

FBI met weekly with Big Tech ahead of the 2020 election, agent testifies

FBI Agent Elvis Chan testified Tuesday to Missouri and Louisiana attorneys general​

EXCLUSIVE – An FBI agent testified to Republican attorneys general this week that the FBI held weekly meetings with Big Tech companies in Silicon Valley ahead of the 2020 presidential election to discuss "disinformation" on social media and ask about efforts to censor that information.

On Tuesday, lawyers from the offices of Attorneys General Eric Schmitt of Missouri and Jeff Landry of Louisiana deposed FBI Supervisory Special Agent Elvis Chan as part of their lawsuit against the Biden administration. That suit accuses high-ranking government officials of working with giant social media companies "under the guise of combating misinformation" to achieve greater censorship.

Chan, who serves in the FBI’s San Francisco bureau, was questioned under oath by court order about his alleged "critical role" in "coordinating with social-media platforms relating to censorship and suppression of speech on their platforms."

The Trump Cult wants the right to lie with impunity. Like they did with Benghazi, and Hillary's emails.

It appears that Republicans can't run on the issues, because they don't have a platform or an agenda. Republicans just want to lie and make unfounded accusations against Democrats.

Accusations that are never proven and no charges are ever filed. Then Republicans claim they "got away with it". Again. Even though the crime they claim Democrats committed, never happened.

The Trump Cult wants the right to lie with impunity. Like they did with Benghazi, and Hillary's emails.

It appears that Republicans can't run on the issues, because they don't have a platform or an agenda. Republicans just want to lie and make unfounded accusations against Democrats.

Accusations that are never proven and no charges are ever filed. Then Republicans claim they "got away with it". Again. Even though the crime they claim Democrats committed, never happened.
Your unhinged, delusional rant aside……do you have anything on topic, Simp?

FBI Agent Elvis Chan testified Tuesday to Missouri and Louisiana attorneys general​

EXCLUSIVE – An FBI agent testified to Republican attorneys general this week that the FBI held weekly meetings with Big Tech companies in Silicon Valley ahead of the 2020 presidential election to discuss "disinformation" on social media and ask about efforts to censor that information.

On Tuesday, lawyers from the offices of Attorneys General Eric Schmitt of Missouri and Jeff Landry of Louisiana deposed FBI Supervisory Special Agent Elvis Chan as part of their lawsuit against the Biden administration. That suit accuses high-ranking government officials of working with giant social media companies "under the guise of combating misinformation" to achieve greater censorship.

Chan, who serves in the FBI’s San Francisco bureau, was questioned under oath by court order about his alleged "critical role" in "coordinating with social-media platforms relating to censorship and suppression of speech on their platforms."

Its a shame US laws, regs, and the US Constitution does not apply to Democrats....

:cool:

Illegal?
Tyrants don't give a fook about your laws. They use the Constitution for toilet paper and laugh.
You think this was bad....I PROMISE you you ain't seen nothing yet.

Last edited:
Its a shame US laws, regs, and the US Constitution does not apply to Democrats....

:cool:

Because our side is nothing but limp wristed internet tuff guys who think they can be men....when in reality they are barely boys.
They falsely believe that their guns are their protection when in fact, they can be taken away easier than taking candy from a baby.
But don't take my word for it.......

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

You're right about no charges ever filed.
What I don't understand is how your side is still allowing them to keep their toys (guns) when it's obvious taking them would be easier than taking candy from a baby. They aren't going to do ANYTHING but cry and holler a lot. JUST TAKE THEM ALREADY.

Or maybe your side has been lying all the while and actually has no plans to do anything of the sort.

So the NY Post is accusing the FBI of trying to strong arm them? 😄

No need for the FBI to strongarm anyone in big tech, congress has been threatening them for years. All the FBI had to do was a nudge here and there, add to that the 52 treasons bastards from the security state that lied in that letter and you have a perfect storm of government influence. Not that FB, Google or Twitter really needed any nudging, just a bit of direction. They all were very willing participants.

Yeah. Funny. Ha ha.

Now can you tell me what crime was committed?

I've already told you stupid commie, even wrongwinger gave me a thumbs up. Are you going to argue with the top commie on the board? They might actually pull your ignorant commie card if you try that shit. See post 62 if you are too senile to remember back that far.

Last edited:
It was TRUMPs party
Your claiming that the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military in history sent in a bunch of unarmed civilians, some of them looking like they escaped a cosplay convention, to overthrow the Government ?

article-8909-art60d51ce18ef9c-1233507649.jpg

Aren't you lucky to live in America, where you have the right to hold any opinion you want........................

Oh, wait a second..............................

Nevermind. Shut the fuck up and get a booster.

The funny thing about this latest "I'm a victim" thread from the right wing is just how easily dis-proven it is.

If you don't believe me, log onto any social media site and look for your confirmation bias....you'll find it in spades. You'll also be able to find it on the left.

If you don't violate the TOS, you get to stay around and post your opinions.

The funny thing about this latest "I'm a victim" thread from the right wing is just how easily dis-proven it is.

If you don't believe me, log onto any social media site and look for your confirmation bias....you'll find it in spades. You'll also be able to find it on the left.

If you don't violate the TOS, you get to stay around and post your opinions.

You're a racist.

Your claiming that the Commander-in-Chief of the most powerful military in history sent in a bunch of unarmed civilians, some of them looking like they escaped a cosplay convention, to overthrow the Government ?

View attachment 734856
No professional soldier would follow Trump anywhere. Those fellas took an oath. Folks like you see above and those who post here from the right are easily persuaded to do things that are not in their best interest. The guy above is a poster child for all that is left of the MAGA movement.

No need for the FBI to strongarm anyone in big tech, congress has been threatening them for years. All the FBI had to do was a nudge here and there, add to that the 52 treasons bastards from the security state that lied in that letter and you have a perfect storm of government influence. Not that FB, Google or Twitter really needed any nudging, just a bit of direction. They all were very willing participants.
If they were willing participants then who's rights are you alledging were violated and how?

Because our side is nothing but limp wristed internet tuff guys who think they can be men....when in reality they are barely boys.
They falsely believe that their guns are their protection when in fact, they can be taken away easier than taking candy from a baby.
But don't take my word for it.......
And of course yesterday you were talking about everything you're doing to stop this mythical erosion. Yet here you are once again admitting you're completely impotent.

No professional soldier would follow Trump anywhere. Those fellas took an oath. Folks like you see above and those who post here from the right are easily persuaded to do things that are not in their best interest. The guy above is a poster child for all that is left of the MAGA movement.
As if you would know a "professional soldier" if they walked up to you on the street.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

*Sigh*….In reading the thread here, I am utterly disappointed in both the liberals here, as well as my brothers and sisters on the right.

What President Biden, and his administration has done with the tech firms clearly violates our 1st amendment rights, and is actively pursuing violating the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 14th amendments. In the same breath former President Trump has said he would like to suspend our Constitution. Something I can not support.

What gets me is that by reading the left posts here, it is clear they know what they are doing is damaging this country, and they don’t care. It is truly sad to think I wore the uniform of this country to defend our Constitution, took an oath to do so, and in such a short time it is being thrown in the trash.

If Republicans don’t get their shit together, and move this country back toward conservative principles, and put an immediate halt to the destructive path of the leftist march toward Communism we see today, I will withdraw my affiliation with the Republican party of spineless cretins who are enabling this shitshow.

It’s plain and simple…Follow the constitution or to hell with you.

Forum List

Back