FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

You are SUCH a fucking moron, and what's worse, all you fucking idiots are the same. There's not a single brain cell between the whole lot of you.
A%20weak%20mind-S.jpg

Oh. Then you’re a liar.
Huh? I have certainly answered that question for you. I am NOT going to to answer it again.

Why do you keep deflecting? The only liar here appears to be you, when you claimed you had a link to prove your claim. Why else would you continue to deflect and project?

If the FBI could prove that posts were coming from Russia they had legitimate reasons to monitor them. If the FBI had legitimate beliefs that things were being posted to promote what happened on Jan 6, happening again, they had a legitimate reason to monitor that.

If they threatened media to remove posts that were simply partisan in manner then there is a complaint. So far we have not seen any evidence of that.
Remember, in 2016 the Mueller investigation indicted dozens of Russian propaganda agents that were caught by the NSA posting disinformation into American social media.

Forced? Of course not, that's what makes it even worse. Twitter and the other platforms were eager to help influence the election.

Do you support the increased transparency of Twitter? Do you believe that increased transparency is good for America?
What’s the crime or ethical issue?

You aren’t a lawyer. You’re just a liar.
haha yeah do you not know what a ? means?

and the prior comment was me telling you I am not going to answer the question again.

You are pathetic. You have gone from lying about a link, to projecting, to now misrepresenting post.

What’s the crime or ethical issue?
Government agencies, COLLUDING with public platforms to suppress facts that would have swayed millions of votes? Seriously? Or are you simply working hard to maintain your role as a leading troll for USMB?

Again, you dodge the questions. Why? Answering them honestly would force you to agree with Republicans, Independents, and Conservatives. You'd rather take a sharp stick in the eye, wouldn't you?

I'll type slowly for you this time.

Do you support the increased transparency of Twitter?

Do you believe, that increased transparency is good for America?

haha yeah do you not know what a ? means?

and the prior comment was me telling you I am not going to answer the question again.

You are pathetic. You have gone from lying about a link, to projecting, to now misrepresenting post.
Are you a lawyer or not?

You did when you suggested home owners could not rescind the invitation.

My responsibility is to not abuse them physically while they are my guests. I can't invite you on to my property to shoot you for instance. I can rescind my invitation at any time for any reason.

Jesus christ you're dumb.
You are a crybaby for coloreds

Are you a lawyer or not?
I have already answered that question....why are you deflecting>? why won't you provide this link? It's obvious you don't have one, and painfully clear you are projecting because you are lying.

Thanks, you are dismissed, and have now, beyond zero credibility

Yes. Call the police and you’ll be removed for trespassing , which is criminal.

An invitation is never unlimited. You can be uninvited at any time for any reason. That’s property ownership for you.
Sorry but no
Do it before you fakely report that you already know
When the police ask you if you invited the person onto you land to speak then your change of heart is not an issue for them to resolve.
Police are not your personal mommy

Last edited:
You do seem eager to humiliate yourself by defending and pretending that this did not happen. The emails are out there, the facts are out there. There are no rumors, Elon Musk released the facts. Far more is coming. What part of that is not clear to you?
It’s unclear because it’s counter to his wishes and feelings.

Forum List

Back