Favorite weapon?

My sarcasim has not had an orgasim in some time.

Are you in an open sarcastic relationship?

It all depends on what part of the sandwhich you want me to be.

Not that open? <chuckle>

I am willing to be open, not filling. I am Christian-Hobbisan in this regard, it is better to give than receive.

Which brings this thread back full circle and my favorate weapon.

And you thought that I was deflecting from that? Hmmm.... And MountainMan said I had a dirty mind.... :lol:

And you thought that I was deflecting from that? Hmmm.... And MountainMan said I had a dirty mind.... :lol:

My mother tried and tried to deflect me from my that. As most mothers do (except maybe Charles Manson's mother, or perhaps Doctor Seuss' mother masterbation man I am), but what young man, or even older man, can resist the urge to play with his favorate weapon?

Last edited:

My mother tried and tried to deflect me from my that. As most mothers do (except maybe Charles Manson's mother, or perhaps Doctor Seuss' mother masterbation man I am), but what young man, or even older man, can resist the urge to play with his favorate weapon?

None that I have come in contact with.... :lol:

sawed off shotgun.....you know the type that have been declared wmd......a vermit 22 rifle....and a pump

i dont know the kinds the mother fuckers dont need to be called darlin...they just need to fire when ask to

pistol ruger 357
riflle Ruger model 77 7mm rem mag
shotgun rem 870 express pump or browning auto5
CSA kodiak inline blackpowder
All great guns counting the days for deer season. running low on steaks and burger meat from last year!!!

pistol ruger 357
riflle Ruger model 77 7mm rem mag
shotgun rem 870 express pump or browning auto5
CSA kodiak inline blackpowder
All great guns counting the days for deer season. running low on steaks and burger meat from last year!!!

A Ruger Man, good for you. *

The lions share of my firearms are Rugers.

I soooo want a Ruger No. 1 in .243 but I just can't justify an $1100 outlay for a single shot....yet.

21L.jpg

Ruger No. 1 *Single Shot*Rifles

I am also looking at the Ruger LCP .380 to replace the Star BKM 9mm I carry now. The Star is just too bulky for summertime.

Ruger LCP™: .380 Auto*Centerfire Autoloading*Pistol (LCP) Overview

* (I'm assuming here, although I've been shooting and hunting with some crack-shot females).

Beretta 92 FS and AR15. I love my 9mm. Sweet gun.

If you like the AR-15, check out this episode of "Deadliest Warrior" from Spike Network.

They put the M-16 up against the AK-47 and the M-16 comes out on top.

Green Beret vs. Spetsnaz

I love that show, there are 5 or six episodes online at Spike.com

I love my AR-15, too.

Picture004.jpg

If we're lucky, CrimsonWhite will show off what he's done to his M4.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-outdoors/65444-my-new-acquisition.html#post928492

Last edited:
Denial being the cause of all the chaos...carry on 'chopper guy' I am free and maybe someday y'all will also be...lol...anymore jokes ya want to present...the 'seven sex' analogy...lol...I give up!:spank3: Your needs really need to be addressed with the Mrs....ya came out and now are fleeing for the shadows...whats the old saying...oh yeah "Pussy whipped"...lol:shocked:

Are you off your meds agian, Arch? I have no clue wtf you're talking about.

Love your sigline :clap2:

Beretta 92 FS and AR15. I love my 9mm. Sweet gun.

If you like the AR-15, check out this episode of "Deadliest Warrior" from Spike Network.

They put the M-16 up against the AK-47 and the M-16 comes out on top.

Green Beret vs. Spetsnaz

I love that show, there are 5 or six episodes online at Spike.com

I love my AR-15, too.

Picture004.jpg

If we're lucky, CrimsonWhite will show off what he's done to his M4.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-outdoors/65444-my-new-acquisition.html#post928492

I saw that episode. The Green Berets did a great job.

Forum List

Back