Did a bit camping in

roomy said:
my younger days.Not my idea of fun i'm afraid, it only brings back memories of cold wind and rain.Someones tent burned down once though, that relieved the boredom for a while.

LOL - Not in Wales at the time were you?

As for camping - the perfect tent has 5 stars and a spa as far as I'm concerned!

Did stay on a ranch in California two years ago - the 'cabins' were the size of ballrooms with air-con and maid service each day! :)

I'd like to do some of the famous walks in Britain but I admit I'd prefer to be walking along the Pennine Way or somewhere for the day and then strolling down to the nearest pub dripping with character so that I could have several pints of best bitter, some fine English tucker and a good kip in a real bed.

Anyway carrying all that beer in a backpack all day would do me in :alco: :alco:

Diuretic said:
I'd like to do some of the famous walks in Britain but I admit I'd prefer to be walking along the Pennine Way or somewhere for the day and then strolling down to the nearest pub dripping with character so that I could have several pints of best bitter, some fine English tucker and a good kip in a real bed.

Anyway carrying all that beer in a backpack all day would do me in :alco: :alco:

Sounds better than camping in a tent to me! :)

The Pennine Way is beautiful - add English pubs, a real bed and a full English breakfast in the morning . . .

I HATE camping.

One time the cows at the ranch next to the camp ground escaped and were wondering around the camp site. We had to leave early, it was raining anyway, so it was just as well.

I wouldn't recommend camping in Saskatchewan.

Forum List

Back