Favorite RPG? & why?

All yall net rpg geeks need to pay homage to
th

b/c w/o that, yall still be playing solitaire.

FF II (US title... originally FF IV in Japan, I believe), Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 7 (X was okay, too... bought it for my Vita), Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim

Hell, I even enjoyed playing Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, even though it was a little juvenile.

I'm pretty much done with Final Fantasy titles now that Enix bought out Squaresoft. They've ruined the brand.

haven't played many cuz I usually get fps, but assassins creed iv was awesome for the visuals I played it on the xbox one...............

mass effect 2, I haven't played/seen three.

I just started playing The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings.

It's certainly an adult-themed game. Full frontal female nudity isn't something you normally see in an Xbox game. Far Cry had boobs in it, but Witcher goes a lot farther.

That being said, it's very well-written, the combat mechanics are well done, and it's hard - which seems to have become a rarity in console RPGs.

Scrubs need to buy dark souls 1 & 2

All that other stuff is lame once you've played them.

I tried to get into Dark Souls II. Didn't grab me, for whatever reason.

It can be pretty tough when you first start but it offers far more than say, Skyrim or Two Worlds. Co-op can be vital in some areas. Thing is its complicated. It's not like a traditional game with an invite system.

If anyone wants to give it a serious try I can help online on the pc or ps3

Looks like 2015 is the year for some really cool games. I hate that I have to wait.

th

everything else is a video game, nothing online is roll play

I played a few games of AD&D, when I was a younger man. But I was always a bigger fan of Magic: The Gathering.

lot of guys did, nearly ended gameday

got into a couple years ago when my son wanted to play with his pals

it's fun, gets costly trying to keep up with Standard though

th

everything else is a video game, nothing online is roll play

A great board game. Never much cared for the digital versions. Although Baulders Gate was pretty awesome

Board
Game?

No You Did NOT, just call AD&D a board game!

If it wasn't against the rules to threaten another poster, I'd tell you I'm coming over to your house and dropping all my D&D books on you.

Forum List

Back