Favorite James Bond Actor

1663793798156.png

I read all the James Bond books and I never saw any mention of Bond being a black man. I guess this is an effort to attract the WOKE crowd to the next movie.
After him I guess they will cast a woman as Bond and call her Jamie.

Roger Moore.

Suave, a worldly gentleman with a sense of humor. IMO, this is the fantasy spy world I'd want to live in. He represented the British on screen with style. A superior Hannibal from the original A-Team.

I get the more violent Craig is relevant in todays geopolitical, no-holds-barred world, but I would just put on Commando or Rambo to get my testosterone fix. To me Sir Roger Moore emulated the alpha male with charm and a class above the others. Who doesn't respect manners over neanderthal?

One pic isn't enough!
rm1.jpeg

rm2.jpeg

rm3.jpeg

rm4.jpeg

I figure in about 10 years, maybe 5, there will be black Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn.

Daniel Craig by far. He is the only one that wasn't cheesy in the role. The only way anyone would like Sean better is based on nostalgia. Regardless, I pretty much liked them all including Sean who was great at times. Tim was probably the least energizing. Roger always seemed old to me. Pierce was fine. I liked his Remington Steele and thought he pulled off Bond.

Forum List

Back