You 3 Favorite Sitcoms Of All Time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
There's not going to be nearly enough space in this poll to list all the possible choices so I'm just adding many of the sitcoms that I've enjoyed over the years plus a few that I didn't really care for but know are popular with others.

The last choice in the poll is "other" in case you have a favorite that wasn't listed.

Choose three!

9bc6810fb123073004d6ad8606941bcbaf8932370d9766bfd95ae0eb034b4ac6._RI_V_TTW_.jpg

There's not going to be nearly enough space in this poll to list all the possible choices so I'm just adding many of the sitcoms that I've enjoyed over the years plus a few that I didn't really care for but know are popular with others.

The last choice in the poll is "other" in case you have a favorite that wasn't listed.

Choose three!
All in the Family, Simpsons and my other vote....MASH.

Choose three!
Parks & Recreation
Big Bang Theory
Resident Alien

sdfgsdgsd.gif

Frasier. As I have become an art snob in my later years, I'm discovering a lot more of the "in jokes" I didn't understand on my previous viewings.

Coupling. A British comedy with a more racy, older version of Friends.

The Simpsons is an American treasure in my view. All of the slings and arrows both sides of the culture war have unleashed upon it and it still remains and is still breaking ground.

Forum List

Back