Fauxi: Travel bans are counterproductive

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said the push to isolate those countries could worsen the outbreak, which in turn could cause it to spill to neighboring regions and make it that much harder to control.

Health official: Ebola travel bans would be 'counterproductive'

So odd how he did a 180 on that.

Ebola has a 21-day incubation period and only kills 50 to 90% of the people it infects

Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said the push to isolate those countries could worsen the outbreak, which in turn could cause it to spill to neighboring regions and make it that much harder to control.

Health official: Ebola travel bans would be 'counterproductive'

So odd how he did a 180 on that.

Ebola has a 21-day incubation period and only kills 50 to 90% of the people it infects
So...why did your hero and savior implement a "BAN" on travel from China in January, 2020? If I remember correctly, Fauci was serving as your master's head of the NIH as well then. I don't remember him saying anything other than public health issues...same as now.

C'mon Hand to Mouth Joe Biden. You've been bitching about bans and lockdowns for two years now. Why so Just and Righteous now??

So...why did your hero and savior implement a "BAN" on travel from China in January, 2020? If I remember correctly, Fauci was serving as your master's head of the NIH as well then. I don't remember him saying anything other than public health issues...same as now.

C'mon Hand to Mouth Joe Biden. You've been bitching about bans and lockdowns for two years now. Why so Just and Righteous now??
Not a Trump thread, Dipshit.

Trump cracked you badly

Trump used Barry Hussein’s kid cages, dumbass.

And Trump’s economy was much better than Barry Hussein’s until the Fauci Flu hit.
Name the pieces of legislation Trump signed that boosted the economy to levels superior to what he inherited from Obama.

Forum List

Back