Two people have died from the extremely deadly Marburg virus in Ghana

Kennedy may not know of the animal-tick connections, though remdesivir figures into the story.

'When during the height of the presidential gain-of-function moratorium, Ralph Baric and the UTMB lab's Vineet Menachery brazenly published their alarming 2015 study - describing their reckless experiments to breed pandemic bat coronaviruses that could spread via respiratory droplets in humanized mice - they omitted mentioning, in their initial online version of the article, that one of the funding sources was USAID-EPT-PREDICT. Apparently hoping to cover its tracks, PREDICT had laundered its grant through Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Alliance.

USAID's PREDICT program boasts that it has identified almost a thousand new viruses, including a new strain of Ebola, and trained some 5,000 people. In October 2019, not long before COVID-19 emerged, USAID abruptly ceased funding PREDICT, a decision bemoaned by Daszak in the New York Times as "definitely a loss."* '
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 396)

'Scientists Were Hunting for the Next Ebola. Now the U.S. Has Cut Off Their Funding.'

On the same page as this above report is another by NYT, though it's booby-trapped with a pay- identity-wall: 'An Experimental Ebola Cure May Also Protect Against Nipah Virus.'

But earlier The Hindu reported on this experimental ebola medicine: remdesivir.

29 Jun 2019 The Hindu, Nipah Virus: Experimental Antiviral Drug Shows Promise

The Mojiang henipavirus came from the Tongguan copper mine, the same mine that produced SARS-CoV-2 closest relative, RaTG13. Fau Chi had addressed the U.S. Senate on 26 Ap 2012:

Post #808, 7 Nov 2021
'26 Ap 2012.'

The ill Tongguan miners who had worked in the same mine, began shuffling into the hospital in Kunming on 25-26 Ap 2012, an intriguing coincidence.

The genome for this Mojiang nipah virus from the Tongguan mine is here:
'....Collected: 2 Dec 2012....Submitted 20 Jun 2013; Submitted 26 Oct 2014 NIH, Bethesda, Md. VRL 13 Aug 2018.'

First case of ebola in the infant at Gueckedou was the last week of Dec 2013, and the bat virus Baric was experimenting with was collected by Daszak et al on the outskirts of Kunming in 2011.

Edward Hooper's AIDS Origins page mentions the World Military Games in Wuhan, Oct 2019, and notices something strange during that month, though he may not have linked PREDICT's ending in sync with those games.

Adding to the Marburg-Ebola filovirus family is Mengla from a Chinese fruit bat, collected on 26 Dec 2015. This collection date may be compared with Baric's published 2015 report (above). There are other filoviruses from saltwater fish, and this report comes during the time of the Wuhan World Military Games and as Predict gets defunded.

Oct 2019 Mengla Dianlovirus

Mengla seems to be more similar to MARV than the other filoviruses.

Forum List

Back