The Breakfast Of Profe$$ional Politician$.

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
EMOTIONAL SUCKER PUNCHING is the breakfast of choice when it comes time for the profe$$ional politician$ to set up their target market for a bilking. It's a well established fact that DIVIDE & CONQUER is alive & well within the DC crowd, & not just the DC crowd but the ENTIRE RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). Worse, emotional sucker punching our American constituency is not limited to just the RCDP profe$$ional politician$ as the 3rd parties also get infiltrated by the profe$$ional Politician$(wannabees?). USMB has been blessed with, for the most part for sure, with moderators that well understand that a successful message board cannot be a PC squelched message board. That's WHY we thrive where many other message boards simply become mouth pieces for the various elitists among American society. Where the vast majority of the USMB members obviously well understand the Divide & Conquer strategy being used against our American constituency I have noticed what I term as a 'few' GG's(Gully Gullible's) on USMB that still think that it's the political party NOT the candidate that counts the most. This post & the below links are purposefully aimed by me @ those few GG's on USMB in a hope of enlightening them.

I'm sorry, what point are you trying to make here? Divide and conquer is how political parties make their hay...and fundraise. Can you just distill what you are trying to "enlighten" without 20+ minutes of having to wade through some random YouTube vids??...just sayin.

Forum List

Back