Fauci: Travel bans don't work!

No, they weren't. People called the head denier in chief a xenophobe. Mostly because he liked looking for that scapegoat to shift attention away from his own failings.
And no one called the moron a racist. Yada, Yada, Yada.
That’s quite a demonstration of stupidity.

Yes. A new variant coming from Africa is a big concern. And I know where you're going with this and it doesn't apply.
No one ultimately cared that your savior "RESTRICTED" travel to the US by Chinese nationals. Where he fucked up (and continued to)
was not halting travel for two weeks for EVERYONE while we got our admission to the country in order for the US citizens who flew home
in a panic through blue city airports. Testing, precautions, quarantining. But...that would have required that he take the threat of the virus
seriously which he didn't.

Biden is taking the threat of the new variant seriously.
Trump was a racist xenophobic for taking the same action. You just demonstrated another liberal hypocrisy.

Uh....isn't that what we said when you clowns tried to tout Trump's "travel ban" from China and Europe??...cause...he DID something (besides golf, tweet, and hold pep rallies).
o you all said he didn’t do anything ans what he did do was xenophobic

meanwhile xiden just banned travel from mostly black countries in Africa

Evidence of what? People like you called Trump a racist for initiating the same action Biden is ordering now. Denying that is a demonstration of stupidity.
No such words came out of my mouth. Nor anyone else's. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat a lie. It's still a lie.

Trump was a racist xenophobic for taking the same action. You just demonstrated another liberal hypocrisy.
No one called him a racist for "restricting" travel from China. Biden called him a xenophobe. In relation to his need to always find a scapegoat to divert attention from his fuck ups.
Still recycling these lies after almost two years. I would have thought you humpers would have moved on by now.
Still waiting for that "racist" quote BTW.

No such words came out of my mouth. Nor anyone else's. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat a lie. It's still a lie.
Stop it with your misrepresentations of the truth. I don’t know if your misrepresentation is intentional or out of ignorance.

Travel bans are good under the Biden administration. They are acts of racism and xenophobia during the Trump administration.

Inconsistency is the only thing consistent with the left

So, travel bans, good or bad? The more virulent the disease, the less we need travel bans?

Science?
Travel restrictions are reactive. Situational. However, it also depends on who you've got making the decisions and what they are basing those decisions on.
I didn't have an issue with Trump's restriction on travel from China for Chinese nationals (he forgot about the other 40K US citizens flying home in a panic).

The virus was coming to our shores in early 2020 regardless of who was in charge. The variant will make it here (if it hasn't already) in spite
of the leadership change. The difference is in the RESPONSE to the virus/variant. Trump restricted travel......and then?..crickets for almost the
next two months. Never listened to the scientists or the doctors advising him of what to do and say. Just listening to the people that played
to his vanity and loyalty. What are we up to right now? Almost 785K dead? And that's about to get a whole lot worse. All those, belong to Trump, like it or not.
I never had any confidence he was capable of making the right decisions or listening to the right people. He was unfit to sit in the chair based on that alone.

With Biden, it may very well still end up being carnage. But at least I know he's listening to the right people and making decisions based on that.
Head and shoulders above the last guy.

Travel restrictions are reactive. Situational. However, it also depends on who you've got making the decisions and what they are basing those decisions on.
I didn't have an issue with Trump's restriction on travel from China for Chinese nationals (he forgot about the other 40K US citizens flying home in a panic).

The virus was coming to our shores in early 2020 regardless of who was in charge. The variant will make it here (if it hasn't already) in spite
of the leadership change. The difference is in the RESPONSE to the virus/variant. Trump restricted travel......and then?..crickets for almost the
next two months. Never listened to the scientists or the doctors advising him of what to do and say. Just listening to the people that played
to his vanity and loyalty. What are we up to right now? Almost 785K dead? And that's about to get a whole lot worse. All those, belong to Trump, like it or not.
I never had any confidence he was capable of making the right decisions or listening to the right people. He was unfit to sit in the chair based on that alone.

With Biden, it may very well still end up being carnage. But at least I know he's listening to the right people and making decisions based on that.
Head and shoulders above the last guy.
They are “reactionary” and “situational” now. In 2020 they were xenophobic and racist in nature.

No one called him a racist for "restricting" travel from China. Biden called him a xenophobe. In relation to his need to always find a scapegoat to divert attention from his fuck ups.
Still recycling these lies after almost two years. I would have thought you humpers would have moved on by now.
Still waiting for that "racist" quote BTW.
Dude, you are either a lying sack of shit (a fact confirmed many times by me), or an ignorant fool ( another fact confirmed by me many times). Trump was constantly called racist for his travel bans.

Just one example….

Last edited:

Forum List

Back