Fauci: Travel bans don't work!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"When you completely seal off and don't let planes in or out of the ... countries involved, then you could paradoxically make things much worse. It's completely impractical and, in fact, from a public health standpoint, not helpful to do that, and I think every public health official feels that way." - Anthony Fauci

Why health officials say travel bans over Ebola are a bad idea

Oh, wait. He was talking about Ebola, which only kills 90% of the people it infects

“Even if we tried to close the border, it wouldn’t work. People have a right to return. People transitioning through could come in. And it would backfire, because by isolating these countries, it’ll make it harder to help them, it will spread more there and we’d be more likely to expose it.” -- Tom Frieden, DCD Director

"When you completely seal off and don't let planes in or out of the ... countries involved, then you could paradoxically make things much worse. It's completely impractical and, in fact, from a public health standpoint, not helpful to do that, and I think every public health official feels that way." - Anthony Fauci

Oh, wait. He was talking about Ebola, which only kills 90% of the people it infects

“Even if we tried to close the border, it wouldn’t work. People have a right to return. People transitioning through could come in. And it would backfire, because by isolating these countries, it’ll make it harder to help them, it will spread more there and we’d be more likely to expose it.” -- Tom Frieden, DCD Director

Uh....isn't that what we said when you clowns tried to tout Trump's "travel ban" from China and Europe??...cause...he DID something (besides golf, tweet, and hold pep rallies).

Uh....isn't that what we said when you clowns tried to tout Trump's "travel ban" from China and Europe??...cause...he DID something (besides golf, tweet, and hold pep rallies).

I think this thread is to mock Pedo Joe's "Hindu ban", Dumbass.

Fauci doesn't have a clue. He just wants to push Moderna shots. Fuck Moderna. I'll take J&J when they release it over here

Well..dumbass. It's a comparison fallacy. Written to show the contrast between Biden shutting down travel from India to Trump "restricting" travel from China..or Europe.
Pull your head out..of..alt-right media! :)

Well..dumbass. It's a comparison fallacy. Written to show the contrast between Biden shutting down travel from India to Trump "restricting" travel from China..or Europe.
Pull your head out..of..alt-right media! :)

:itsok:

If Fauci told me water it wet, I would not believe him.
But if he told you to inject yourself with disinfectants or stick a UV light where the sun don't shine..you'd do it..right??
Cause I'm pretty sure another guy suggested these same things. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
It's been repeatedly proved to you that's a lie.

But there you are, willfully pushing the lie.

but the point is that Dr. Fauci said it did work then.

So, which expert are we suppose to listen to?

But if he told you to inject yourself with disinfectants or stick a UV light where the sun don't shine..you'd do it..right??

Fauci said to not wear a mask. Why are you wearing 6?

Fauci doesn't have a clue. He just wants to push Moderna shots. Fuck Moderna. I'll take J&J when they release it over here
In another way, Fauci is an advertising spokesperson for virus shots from pharma companies. Back a half century ago we had Watergate....Now we have Swampgate with an endless amount of unindicted criminal perps who sold out their own nation for their 30 pieces of silver.

It's been repeatedly proved to you that's a lie.

But there you are, willfully pushing the lie.
They wont ever let facts fuck up their bullshit narrative.

They lie
We know they lie.
They know we know they lie.
They still lie.

Fauci said to not wear a mask. Why are you wearing 6?

Because masks slow the spread of the virus.
Normal, thinking human beings can...you know..think for themselves.

New Topics

Forum List

Back