Fauci Says That He Will Likely Retire By 2025

Highest paid govt employee right there. A freakin' corrupt moron in a lab coat.

If by retire, he means have a stroke, & if by end of Biden's term, he means today, then I finally agree with something this evil little Harry Potter goblin has to say

What a terrible man Fauci is. What, he's going to condescend to retire when he's 84? Darn, don't they have anything like mandatory retirement at NIH? What is wrong with them?
Elites don't retire. Why should they as they collect an easy check funded by taxpayers?

Usually they just die in orifice.

What a terrible man Fauci is. What, he's going to condescend to retire when he's 84? Darn, don't they have anything like mandatory retirement at NIH? What is wrong with them?
:yes_text12::thankusmile: you beat me to the punch.He should be strung up by the balls and tortured for months. stalin would be proud of him and gates for the mass murderers they are.

Meister forget him being fired,asi said,anything less of him not being strung up by the balls and tortured fir days along with his pals gates and fauchi would not be justice done sense gates and fauchi are mass murderers thst Hitler and Stalin would be proud of,anybody friends with those two demonic monsters deserves nothing less than that.

However, I don't think Biden's term is going to last that long and he deserves to be in prison actually.

This man same as gates makes stalin look like a choir boy.Stalin was much worse than hitler,he murdered 30 million people but our corrupt history schools in history doesn’t want to talk about thst sense he was pals with traiter murderer fdr.

Fauci knows he'll be run out on a rail when Republicans take over in 2024.

Forum List

Back