Fauci predicted Trump would face a "surprise" infectious disease outbreak in 2017.

I wonder what he knew in advance....

View attachment 490761

Given that this is happened to every President since Reagan (AIDS), it's hardly surprising that he would predict such a thing.

You fools are so ignorant of history and the past, and so desperate to see something nefarious, you'll fall for any kind of conspiracy theory the right dreams up.

If I had a child as gullible as you, I'd make sure your hockey helmet was strapped on tight every time you left the house.
Nobody has ever put a timeline on such a prediction, Dumbass.

Fauci was funding the Wuhan lab at the time.

Hmmmm..............................

Hey Sucker! My Lord but you really are a danger to yourself and others. How many times were you dropped on your head as a child?

You will believe anything Donald Trump tells you. I've seen coke addicts who displayed less paranoia than you do, around the government lying to you, yet you choose to believe the guy who lied to you 30,000 times. Don't take that hockey helmet off, FuckBoi. You can ill afford further brain injury.

Every nation in the United Nations was funding the Wuhan Lab. The Wuhan Lab exists because both SARS and MERS came out of the Wuhan district, not funding the Wuhan Lab would have been seriously stupid, but you are seriously stupid so I can see that.

The black woman who created the Moderna vaccine had been working on a corona virus vaccine since 2002, because she believed the next worldwide pandemic would be a corona virus. I guess she's in on the plot too.
You will believe anything Donald Trump tells you.

I never said anything about Trump, Moron.

My God, you are dumber than a box of retarded hair. Just STFU.

Conspiracy nut jobs at it again. Every epidemiologist and virologist worth his salt were predicting a future pandemic because pandemics happen.

Weird how Fauci put a time frame on it, huh? It's like he knew when it would happen.
Dr. Fauci is good at his job. Trump left us unprepared for the pandemic because he would not listen to Dr. Fauci and others like him who warned that a pandemic was possible.

Hey dipshit, 30K new cases yesterday, 20K one year before. You like?

Forum List

Back