Fauci: Masks Now Have To Be ‘Tight Fitting’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1658863393311.jpeg

Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe. But it’s tight!
1658863538124.jpeg

On Monday’s broadcast of Hill.TV’s “Rising,” White House Chief Medical Adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci stated that it is “very, very clear that masks do work in prevention of acquisition and transmission,” but they have to be “well-fitted” and “of a high quality. And the two we know are high-quality are an N95 or a KN95.”

I recommend all who plan on wearing masks simply put a gallon size plastic ziplock bag over their head.

How about triple masking, gloves to prevent transmission of Monkey Pox, and goggles? Would that be better?

View attachment 674902

Alyssa Milan says masks keep you safer than guns. Here she is with COVID and her lovely crochet mask keeping us safe. But it’s tight!
View attachment 674903
On Monday’s broadcast of Hill.TV’s “Rising,” White House Chief Medical Adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci stated that it is “very, very clear that masks do work in prevention of acquisition and transmission,” but they have to be “well-fitted” and “of a high quality. And the two we know are high-quality are an N95 or a KN95.”

I recommend all who plan on wearing masks simply put a gallon size plastic ziplock bag over their head.

When all this shit first started, I looked up the specs and procedures for mask wearing.

In addition to quickly finding out these masks don’t filter viruses at all (they are for bacteria), they have to be tight fitted on the face. It also requires men shave their beards, because it’s impossible for a man with a beard to properly wear such a mask.

So why don’t they force men to shave their beards? I’d love to see them try.

This son of a bitch now says the vaccine doesn't keep you from getting sick while people lost their jobs and careers for not taking the vaccine... this bastard should go to prison....
Dems shut down the economy and kept it shut down ONLY because they thought that would improve their chances of defeating Trump. Then Dems became drunk on the government control.

Relevant listening....

Fauci speaks with "The Hill''...says Covid mandates should have been tougher...“If I knew in 2020 what I know now, we would do a lot differently...there would have been much, much more stringent restrictions...much more of an alarm...''

Dems shut down the economy and kept it shut down ONLY because they thought that would improve their chances of defeating Trump. Then Dems became drunk on the government control.

That's exactly right. The libs first target for the Corona Lockdowns were Trump rallies.

When that wasn't enough, they expanded it, so that there could be a lot more mail in ballots which are a lot easier to fraudulate.

That's exactly right. The libs first target for the Corona Lockdowns were Trump rallies.

When that wasn't enough, they expanded it, so that there could be a lot more mail in ballots which are a lot easier to fraudulate.
Dems were desperate to destroy the economy because they knew they had no hope of defeating Trump if the economy continued to be red hot like his first 3 years. Dems didn't care if this wrecked Americans financially, those assholes only care about power and control over the money.

View attachment 674902

View attachment 674903

Fauxi needs to mask up with at least three tight fitting trash bags.

Relevant listening....

Fauci speaks with "The Hill''...says Covid mandates should have been tougher...“If I knew in 2020 what I know now, we would do a lot differently...there would have been much, much more stringent restrictions...much more of an alarm...''

Because he can point to California, Michigan, and New York, and point out how much better the outcomes were there, than Florida and South Carolina.....Oh wait.

View attachment 674902

View attachment 674903

What a shame. Once upon a time Milano was quite the dish. Now? Nowadays she's spoiled spaghetti. Let us reintroduce duels at dawn. Democrats get their mask of choice, republicans get their pick of crew served weapons. Let the ghost dance begin!

Relevant listening....

What he knew in 2012 while he was talking to the U.S. Senate (as[italics]) the ill Mojiang miners were shuffling into the hospital (Ap 26 2012)

Next up from this loon ghoul will be a mandate that they be sewn into the face
I ask again, when did we turn all of our lives over to one health department person????
Even the left aren't paying attention to Fauci anymore. With most of the country back in the red zone, LA has recently decided against mask mandates at all, let alone masks that fit tightly.

Forum List

Back